Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
ROTDS beta testing

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah I still have yet to send it, been getting some nice work done here on the boss scripts thanks to Lord Envoy, gonna send it out though here soon, an hour or so. And yeah Ronan should be good to go this time, hope you kept a save right before Raditz that should be sufficient.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I did NOT keep a save... but lets face it... does it REALLY take me that long to get back there, at this point?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Hey sry i had to check out the scene lickety split, but I will send it out tomorrow sunday when I wake up Hello

Status
None
Ok, so, uhh... maybe you wanna check Arcs programming on the train? Havoc turned him into a pig... and the kid went NUTS. Attacking me, attacking himself, using items to cast magic on himself... and he wasn't even confused! I mean, it's nothing game breaking, and actually pretty hilarious to watch. I do love the Arc/Oboro story though. It's pretty cool.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
(09-25-2014, 06:30 PM)RaikouGilgamesh Wrote: Ok, so, uhh... maybe you wanna check Arcs programming on the train? Havoc turned him into a pig... and the kid went NUTS. Attacking me, attacking himself, using items to cast magic on himself... and he wasn't even confused! I mean, it's nothing game breaking, and actually pretty hilarious to watch. I do love the Arc/Oboro story though. It's pretty cool.

He is supposed to attack you and use ridiculous Items to buff himself (darn, you couldn't save at least one of those endgame Items for after you joined? ;[). Attacking himself is weird though.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
None
Yeah, I know. He was kind of a pain in the ass the first fight. But the second fight is when I piggied him. I don't think the AI could quite handle that, honestly. But hey, I say leave it, or at least raise his resistance to pig, if thats a thing. Cause honestly, the chances of that happening again, kinda slim. And if they do, well, hey, good for you! XD
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
I think I will slap a ribbon on him, or his character he uses for that battle, it's different stats and items than the one that joins, I think... But yeah, while hilarious, it would throw off the seriousness of that battle quite a bit and I wouldn't be surprised if it does mess with the script somehow, being a character and also using items like he does.

Status
None
Yeah, I suppose thats true. Hey, just out of curiosity, is there a long term consequence to taking Reapers offer? And what changes if you decline?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
If you decline, he just vanishes and going threw that exit leads you to the start of the forest again on the world map. So yeah you have to accept his offer to progress.

Status
None
What the hell were with that Staryu/Starmie fight? I got my ass handed to me like... five times! Is there something I'm missing, that I'm doing wrong? Am I underlevelled, or something? Ronan is level 17, Avalon too. Can't check Oboro, he's gone, and Arc is 14.
  Find