Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ROTDS beta testing

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I personally noticed that myself while playing,

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Speaking of monster speed and character speed correlation, it looks like another little issue has come about from a new applied patch, Hatzen's 'Even Gauge' patch, it seems to have broken Haste and Slow ATB multipliers. =X I am discussing the issue with him already, so hopefully he will be able to get it in working order. It is nothing conflicting with my ROM, but a bug he did not foresee when he made the patch.

I was using previously a 'battle speed overflow check' patch by Leviathan Mist, that also made it so the battle speed effects both monsters and party, but Hatzen's (minus the issue) seems a lot better and much faster and all that, so I am using it now.

Anyways, sorry but more time will be needed again, hopefully it won't be much though.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
That isn't a bug, but a result of causing the battle speed to affect both characters and monsters, I believe.

They are going to implement a new patch for ATB gauges, so they will be faster in the release.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Nattak\'d
Yes the next version will be much better/faster, I should be getting it out here soon, I'm now just trying to figure out some music transition issue from using a new battle song pointer, but besides that everything looks good to go!

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
And thus, I patiently and happily await it's arrival. Laugh
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
My reasoning for not changing it, is it's supposed to be misleading on purpose, kinda like an evil trick the forest or w/e does to make you go the wrong way lol. That's my lazy excuse for not changing it anyways. I'm not sure how easy it would be to change it anyways, if it's scrambled in the graphic editing tool...

Status
Nattak\'d
lol your killin' me! =D
It's a mist guard lol, try hitting him with a spell-based attack and he will become visible.
He has the Clear status on him from the start, is the thing Wink

Status
Nattak\'d
Hey guys I sent out the last update just now, please let me know if you did not receive it in your email. Thanks!

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ah, here we go again. Good ole ROTDS. It's been about a year since I've been able to play. Needless to say, the new first boss surprised me. And while I was active when we added the new map, I had forgotten about it. I got lost. Anyways, I'm to Spiral Mountain now, and everything seems good so far. I wanna refight Tritoch, though. Unless I'm mistakened, there may be something wrong with him. When I poison him, and he uses Rippler, it poisons one of my people, but I dont recall re-poisioning him, and he took poison damage. Which reminds me. Whats the trigger for that battle to end? Amount of time passed, or amount of damage done?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
I'll take a closer look there at Tritoch, I have seen that same thing happen and either forgot about it or I'm not sure...
For that battle you must knock him down to 20,096, so 20,000 damage must be done, which is considerably less than last time, because with the new timer speed and all that the poison tics seemed to have slowed down a lot as well. Back to normal, rather.