Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
rotds montage teaser vid

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Hey I'm wondering if any of you guys have any video making skills and would be graciously willing to make a video depicting the hack (you playing it) that is along the lines of something like this?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klC5JMLAhCg

Like a teaser/montage... If so, it would be from this next latest ROM here to be sent out soonish. I would love you forever! Tongue

I've done teaser vids in the past, but it's nothing that looks at all well done, just basic Windows Movie Maker with song dub. The video I linked is not much more than that I guess, but it seems to be done a lot better...

I'm just wondering, it's no biggie if there is no movie teaser.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I think this video was made with movie maker. There are only fade in/out with effects and text, all things that movie maker can do...
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Yeah, this seems like basic Movie Maker stuff to me. I could probably do something as good as this or better.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Nattak\'d
Hmm, true true. I guess his windows movie making skills are just better in terms of editing and trimming, and blending the footage together. It just looks better than what I have done. =X I might be able to wing it, but if anyone is interested the offer stands. =)

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Yeah, I could take a shot at it. A Grade 12 English project I did involved making a twenty min documentary (okay, it was meant to be ten, but I went a little overboard), so I've done this sort of thing before.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Nattak\'d
Right on! I really appreciate it. You can go about it however you'd like in terms of recording the footage, music choice, etc. Somewhere between a minute or two should do it. I should be getting this latest ROM out here within days now. Thx for offering!