Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
ROTDS beta testing

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I did notice the poison tics were slower, but thank god for Poison anyways. Now, since it's been so long, are there any key items, or Espers, that are permanently missable? Edit: Ok, I have a problem. I'm not sure what caused it, but my game is broken. After I loaded a save state in the world map near Sabin (Or Ronan, I think) house, I fought two battles. On the way to the port, I fought a third. I went to the ports inn to heal, then the armor shop to finish upgrading my equipment. I walked outside, fought a battle, and Cloud gained two levels, or so it said. But then it froze. I managed to repeat everything, and it froze again. Edit 2: So, I tried to change around how I got my money, and how Cloud leveled up. I slept in the house, instead of the inn. I ran from a battle. I even tried going to Spiral Mountain. But no matter what, Cloud gains that double level, and my game freezes. I'm stuck, unless I restart.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
shiiit, can you email me a save state before he gains a level/the glitch please?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
I sent the save state, and the rom with the save file. You should be able to easily duplicate the glitch, if it's working like how I think.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
yeah, I had it happen before but fixed it, but something must have -re-fucked it up I guess =X
It should happen if he is going to learn a skill that level I think...we shall see.

Sorry for this horrible issue...especially over the weekend which is supposed to be a great time to play lol. Damn. This will get fixed up but I'm not sure about tonight... Will report back when it's fixed up.

Status
None
It's all cool, Gi. This is why beta testers exist. Besides, a small part of me is hoping that the final release will take a few months. I still need a new laptop, and I wanna be one of the first to record it, and put it on YouTube. If, of course, thats ok with you, Gi.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
All is good once again and I will be sending out the ROM tomorrow. Was a bad jump I forgot needed to be going to a new address now. Sorry for the troubles!

Oh, and yes of course, I'm looking forward to watching it. Wow it seems like that was just the other day but it's been like a year since then.

Status
None
Well, I'm hoping everything else works out. I'm itching to play this bad boy!

I hope you get, and respond to this soon, but I think I found another problem. Ronans Galic Gun doesn't work. I entered the command (right, right, down, left), and it told me incorrect input. I tried it like... a hundred times. I tried to enter other commands, see if I could pull it off. But it doesn't seem to work.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
save state plz lol!

Status
None
Just out of curiosity, I edited Raditz hp to 1, so I could kill him easily, and look at Ronans Combo's... They are all over the place. I'll send you two save states. One so you can see the combo's he has from the get go, and one so you can fight Raditz.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Are you sure your indeed pressing A at the end? Like it's mapped correctly?