Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
ROTDS beta testing

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I am 100% sure. The problem is, I see... he doesn't KNOW Galic Gun. He know the lightning punch, the fire wave thing, the earth slam, and even his ultimate Combo. But no Galic Gun.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Damn, nvm... I see it here not working for me either... Will get on this right now, ugh lord!
Edit: Ah okay I see.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
It should, hopefully, be a quick fix. Although, is anyone else playing this? I only play for an hour or two a day... I expected others to be far ahead of me... only to be stopped by these bugs I'm running into. lol
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Hmm, This issue actually, I remember it happening for me too, but I was told that starting a new game would fix up his blitzes, and it did. BUT, you did start a new game from the ROM that I sent out the other day, so this shouldn't be... Anyways, I'll get on it here.

Actually I don't think anyone else's started playing this latest version here, that's all I can think anyway.

Status
None
Yeah, I started over completely when you sent things out. But hey, I'm happy to be of help again at least!
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
8-20-14 from me to grayshadows: "I also noticed Sabin's Blitz menu has the blitzes learned on the right side missing if you load data not from a new game with the latest ram changes, which is something to be expected, but I wanted to let you know anyways. It's not a problem just an observation."

So yeah it looks like a new game fixed it up for me, at the time, but now I'm not sure since you did as well like we said. So I will have to do some testing here and see first.

If it DOES work for me from a new game now, then it might be the last fix-it thing I did this last re-send out might ALSO require a new game now... Will report back here in a bit.

Status
None
Ok. Unless starting a new game is the only solution, I'm not restarting. So I'll hold off on that for now.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Well now this is strange, using the save you sent me the other day, and playing up to Raditz Galic Gun works and it is there in his menu after the battle, as in it's working. Not sure what to make of this, like why it's broken there. I'll keep investigating here meanwhile. Maybe I guess send me your ROM and latest save or savestate please.

Status
None
That IS strange. I'll send the rom, but I already sent the saves and savestates. However, you'll need to re-edit Raditz HP back to normal, real quick. I set it to 1, then forgot what it orginally was. lol!
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
I just set it to 1 here also to see what blitzes he does have after. Looks pretty random lol. It really is weird though how it is not messing up for me using your save data from the other day and the current ROM, I don't get it =/ I'm sure that's the same save data you used to continue on today...?