FF6 Hack Idea: The New Resistance

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
yea I managed 2 get it

thnx a lot it saved me a lot of trouble of making him from scratch Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ok guys I figured I should give everybody a content update on how the hack is coming along

as you may know seeing as how its gonna start in the WOR there will be a lot of room for new enemies, but that's besides the point

here is what I got character-wise

Vargas - Complete (Big thnx 2 Zozma)
Gestahl - Complete
Lone Wolf (Wolf) - In Need
Dante - Almost Done (Still Waiting on Raja)
Warren - Complete (THNX 2 ME BITCHEZ LMAO!)
Demo - In Need (has Leo's outfit but with a metal arm n leg)
Brydon - In Need (A returner with no pilot cap, still has goggles)
Marcus - In Need (A Narshe Guard)
Jay - Complete (Big thnx 2 NeoBahamut)
Anya - In Need (a red haired looking Ayla(CT))
Virgil - Almost Done (Still Waiting on Raja)

and of course I obviously have Terra, Celes, & Setzer

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
hey hey hey! I think I should get some credit for Jay Jay the Jet plane. Tongue

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
yea I was gonna update that Wink

I didnt put it @ 1st cuz I didnt kno if u were gonna let me use it Wink

-HNIC

Status
None
damn ppls its been a month here with no updates....srry lol

well as for my progress now I have mostly been looking into custom spell edits and wanted to have a team together

I mean of course I have to have the essential building blocks before I work on any hacks but as we all know when it gets started its a wrap lol

so far I am waiting on a friend of mine to finish an over-all improvement patch (which I proudly admit I slightly helped in a few things lol) but when that is done n I add a couple of tweaks myself n then test it

we should be ready to actually operate

other then that I am waiting on u guys with my sprite help =/

nothing has changed from the above so yea u guys r breakin my balls here guys breakin my balls lmao

but let me know on ur progress ppls :p

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Status
None
Sorry Poco, my computer completely shit the bed a few months back. Unfortunately that means you're gonna have to wing it for Dante. I'll look for Virgil cuz I think I saved him to a disc.
  Find

Status
None
dont sweat it man

its no rush @ all

-HNIC

Status
None
Hey guys its been another good while since this post has been active but I got a few major updates in the works, apart from the new enemies, bosses, equipment, bugfixes/patches etc.

I am going to revamp the WOR map, alter the Falcon's interior (like what Zeemis did), change the appearances of some towns (for example make Mobliz a winter village, the area in Narshe where you fight the ice dragon is at night, add a graveyard to Thamsa, and extend Doma n Odin's Castles), I am also going to add a few mini dungeons with very strong enemies but also with certain merchants that sell incredibly rare weapons, armor etc. as well as revamping the Colosseum greatly

there is much more then this but I'll let you guys know more when I'm not so lazy lol

-HNIC

Status
None
Hey everyone here is the current update on the sprite work

Vargas - Complete (Big thnx 2 Zozma)
Gestahl - Complete
Lone Wolf (Wolf) - In Need
Dante - In the works (I had to take it upon myself to start from scratch but thnx 2 Raja 4 the initial idea 4 the design)
Warren - Complete (THNX 2 ME BITCHEZ LMAO!)
Demo - In Need (has Leo's outfit but with a metal arm n leg)
Brydon - In Need (A returner with no pilot cap, still has goggles)
Marcus - In Need (A Narshe Guard)
Jay - Complete (Big thnx 2 NeoBahamut)
Anya - In Need (a red haired looking Ayla(CT))
Virgil - has to be greatly revamped (big thanks to Raja)

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Status
None
So, I just realized this has only ONE female character! What will the guys do in their spare time?!?! XD
  Find