Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Hack Idea: The New Resistance

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png]
I don't know how good that is. I can't figure out how to color the arms. Any suggestions?
Damn, something happened to the image. I don't know why, but on this computer, images in paint get all screwy.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
hmmmm its not bad.....not bad @ all Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
It'd be better if the image wasn't distorted.
[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Status
None
still I see where u r going with this Smile

idk I might even change his name, seeing as how Vincent has 7 letters in it...in case I do put him in the hack, I mean if u would go through the trouble then I can't let u down like that bro Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
That's a little better I guess.
Hey, no trouble at all, I enjoy doing this. The creative part of this is more fun than I credited it for.
  Find

Status
None
ah c'mon bro Laugh

I mean yeah I suppose I can work something out, regardless if u do complete him I'd use him regardless whether its in this hack or not Wink

but how is Dante coming along if u don't mind me asking?

-HNIC

Status
None
Dante's almost done, but I can't work on the file, because it's on another computer. I'm away for two weeks, but you'll have Dante then.
  Find

Status
None
ah thats perfect bro thnx a lot Smile

I am about 95% done with Warren, the only real thing I need 2 do is his head when he is looking down (but facing the side) and him knocked on the ground (not dead)

-HNIC

Status
None
You mean, like when Terra falls through the cave floor? That kind of knocked down?
  Find

Status
None
yeah thats the one :p
but its rlly the looking down 1 that is fukkin with me right now lol

-HNIC