Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Hack Idea: The New Resistance

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
naw Terra & Celes r still in the mix dont worry Wink lmao

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
DANTE IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx 2 Raja 4 the initial idea Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
VIRGIL IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big thnx 2 Raja 4 this 2

ugh but the re-editing was a b*t*h, he was distorted in some areas, needed some fixing, and had to be completely recolored from scratch but I am proud of it

thnx Raja 4 all the help n support Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
ok guys here comes the progress of the sprites

Vargas - Complete (Big thnx 2 Zozma)
Gestahl - Complete (Big thnx 2 MetroidQuest)
Lone Wolf (Wolf) - In Need
Dante - Complete (Done by me but original design goes to RajaHibiki so he gets some credit)
Warren - Complete (THNX 2 ME BITCHEZ LMAO!)
Demo - In Need (has Leo's outfit but with a metal arm n leg, I might attempt)
Brydon - In Need (A returner with no pilot cap, still has goggles, I might attempt seeing as how I already made a returner)
Marcus - In Need (A Narshe Guard, I started working on him)
Jay - Complete (Big thnx 2 NeoBahamut)
Anya - In Need (a tribal looking woman)
Virgil - Complete (Big Thnx 2 RajaHibiki for the original design, I touched it up and did some fixes)

if anyone wants to attepmt Lone Wolf, Anya, or Demo plz feel free to it would br greatly appreciated Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
I have an announcement to make

I have decided to change Virgil with a completely new character (no disrespect to RajaHibiki) its mainly because Virgil in my initial story died way before anything happened and for him to miraculously survived kinda seems a bit dumb, don't get me wrong I will use Virgil in a few other sub hacks I will make in the future (particularly side stories giving some history and life to my custom characters as well as some of our old favorites)

Virgil will be replaced with Hector (the son of the chancellor in Figaro) He is the general of the military forces and very close friends with Sabin & Edgar (its looking like he will replace Edgar in the hack)

I am still thinking of making a custom sprite making his body look like the chancellor's but I might just use the Virgil sheet Raja made 4 me Wink idk yet but I'll see

but Raja I hope u don't take it the wrong way I love the way Virgil came out and he will definitely be used but idk about this particular hack

-HNIC

Status
None
well I was experimenting around with the sprites and palettes and obviously there has to be some changes in the colors to compensate everyone

while checking on everyone I noticed that Jay (NeoBahamut's Reiker) is a bit off so I have to touch him up a bit on that note seeing as how he used Clyde as a base I went through the trouble of perfecting Clyde (using Zozma's more detailed version along with some of MetroidQuest's version of the sprite sheet)

other then that I have a request for Lone Wolf or Marcus, is anyone up 4 it?

-HNIC

Status
None
Brydon is finished

HUGE thanks to Sutebenukun 4 that Laugh

-HNIC

Status
None
OK, Brydon is finished finished lol

there was a distortion of colors (they were in the wrong order meaning another person with the same palette will have green skin lol

I'll post him up in a lil bit Wink

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Can you post in-game screenshots and character screenshots?
  Find

Status
None
well I don't really mind doing so, but I haven't started the hack itself, I need to @ least have all the characters finished before anything

-HNIC