Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Hack Idea: The New Resistance

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey, I don't know if this helps, and you def don't have to use it, because I personally don't think it's that great, but I thought I'd try and help out a little.
[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I like it a lot.
  Find

Status
None
Thanks Zeemis, I tried. Did you catch a glimpse of Vincent or Dante?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I already took care of it man :p

but hey I think it looks better then mine lol :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Oh, okay then. Nevermind. Just wanted to see if you needed help. Is the spritesheet finished?
  Find

Status
None
yeah I just posted it a few minutes ago

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Nice man, good work! Smile
  Find

Status
None
thnx a lot bro Smile

personally I think u do better work then me :p

-HNIC

Status
None
I'm not very confident in my work, plus it takes a good deal longer for me to finish than other people seem to, due to my immense issue with distractions...Like right now. I can't seem to focus on finishing Vincent. I've completed the first row and that's it.
  Find

Status
None
thats pretty fast if u ask me, I mean, I just did a small tweak, u r doing a full edit

-HNIC