Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Hack Idea: The New Resistance

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
yeah I can probably do that Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ok guys this post has been dead 4 a lil while now lol :p

I just wanted to make sure nobody 4got about it :p

although I didnt get my laptop back yet I am still working on a lot of things I am gonna put in this hack (in writing anyway)

for one, a lot of the bug fixes and tweaks that I added in my over-all hack are staying in here as well as some other things, I am gonna take out most of the WOB monsters seeing as how the story takes place @ the beginning of the WOR, which is much better in the sense of adding more monsters, I also might add a couple of uncharted patches of land in the map where certain powerful monsters reside, I was also thinking of replacing a couple of places like Doma Castle (making it the underground ruins of Vector) and maybe a few other places 2

I also have a GREAT idea for the way Demo should look

I am not sure if you guys know about Ziggy (Ziggurat 8 from Xenosaga) well maybe not exactly like him, but basically General Leo's outfit with a different arm and a different leg, and maybe a blue outfit instead :p I suppose his hair can change a lil bit but is anyone up 2 this task?

also Raja how is the progress on Dante?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey, lost the internet this week. I'll get Dante up when it comes back. I'm at my aunt's right now. He's done though, i just need to post him.
  Find

Status
None
ah great bro thnx Smile

do u think u can work on Demo or Marcus?

getting online thru my cell is HELL dude =/ there is no way 2 work on ANY of these guys Sad

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Maybe Marcus, but Demo's a little out of my league. What's Marcus like again?
  Find

Status
None
Marcus is just a Narshe Guard lol :p

-HNIC

Status
None
Ok guys I had an idea for a new char 2 add to my hack, seeing as how there was space for 1 more, I am going to put in a cave woman (I need a name) ans she is basically like Umaro in the sense that she cannot be controlled, I was thinking she would look a little like Ayla form CT but maybe with red hair, maybe even blue or green,

her personal story is still being worked on, but I might just go with this

so far here is what I got for her, in Ancient Times even before the War of the Magi, Tritoch, the Esper was seen as a god by a primitive group pf people on Earth, they worshiped Tritoch and feared him because of the tremendous power he had. so a group of warriors from a large tribe saw him as a threat decided to overthrow him, so they all attacked him head on, but were completely wiped out, this however was a diversion planned by their Chief and Sorcerer named Rentu, he then cast a freezing spell which entrapped Tritoch, however his youngest daughter (this char) was frozen with him, what had happened was, the warrior who led the assault was her lover, but was refused to marry Rentu's daughter due to the fact he was a low ranking member of their tribe, when she found out her lover died she invoked an evil spirit which gave her un-natural strength but made her act like an uncontrollable animal, so she decided to attack Tritoch head on with no hopes of defeating him, her only ambition was to either (by some miracle) defeat him and avenge the death of her loved one and fellow clan members or die and be reunited with them.

I need a name for her, I thought of a few but idk, they don't seem to fit her in my opinion, I'm open to suggestions so throw em @ me :p

I figured we needed another female char because....well c'mon lol

can you guys make a tribal woman sprite 4 me?

I am rlly busy with school and 2 jobs so there is barely any time 2 do anything u kno =/

well anyway give me some more feedback Wink

-HNIC

Status
None
if you're looking for Gesthal sprites, I think that hack "FF3 Elemental Crystals" thingy has it, though, you can't count on me to get them, I suck at all that sprite stuff.

Status
None
oh thnx I'll look into that man I appreciate it Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
Yeah, he's there, replacing Gogo