Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Hack Idea: The New Resistance

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
its appreciated regardless Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
oh hey guys here a lil update

Warren is about 75% done, I am also going to do his dead & riding sprite, basically if u want them

msg me and I'll give u all the .bin file

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well, I don't know how you feel about this one, I think it could be better, but this is the only draft I've got that I felt was presentable.
[Image: imgshk.png]
If you look closely, he has the commander's imperial armor on under his coat. I thought it added to the effect of the sprite.
  Find

Status
None
its pretty good Smile

maybe make his boots red, but idk I like it so far Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
ooo heres an idea

do u mind seeing how he looks with General Leo's outfit?

just to see, I think this is a better design tho

-HNIC

Status
None
How do you mean though? Like, with Leo's suit under the coat, or nix the coat altogether?
  Find

Status
None
I meant him with the nixed coat, the reason was seeing as how they were both elite soldiers in the army, but idk I really liked the 1st 1 though, that was just the original idea in my head was all

thinking about it now, it might look ok with Leo's outfit under the coat, but then its kinda like a coat under a coat lol

-HNIC

Status
None
hahaha, I'll try and see what it looks like without it.
  Find

Status
None
ok cool man

I like what u did though Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
Here's Dante in every variant of Leo's suit, and the original one I made.

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find