maybe ill help to..... i am justing thinking what i shall do...hmmmmm

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
any help @ all is appreciated Smile

but I suppose all that needs to be done are sprite sheets @ the moment

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
yeah but i am still thinking of wich character i will do :cool:

Status
None
well Sutebenkun said she would do the Narshe Guard for me

I need Lone Wolf, Demetrius/Demo which is a cyborg

the only real similarity or trait he has to any character is General Leo's outfit, which even so I have to customize a mechanical leg and arm (I think it best I do him seeing as how I know how I want him to look)

I suppose that I need to redo Jay, seeing as how the 1 NeoBahamut did for me came out distorted

if anything you can do Hector

he is basically more or less like Figaro's Chancellor without the hat

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
oh yeah... I think I should re-continue the Narshe Guard... I did a total of ... 1...sprite... Darn you Final Fantasy Tactics and its hackability!!!
  Find

Status
None
oh you hack FFT?

my friend was into that

as a matter of fact, Zozma was a HUGE FFT hacker

-HNIC

Status
None
Well I have another announcement

I was talking with 1 of our new members Alby4t5 and she brought up some good points (and I was kinda thinking the same thing, I suppose you could say she nudged me in this direction to move forward with it :p)

I don't know if I am going to keep Jay in the hack, I mean don't get me wrong, I like him the way he is, I think its a good idea to have a shady character like that around, but truth be told, he is the only character that has no real back story, and no actual "beef" with Kefka himself, whereas all the other characters have a history, a personality, and @ some point in time relationships with other chars (whether it be good or bad) @ the end of the day its like what Tori said "he is kinda like a mix between Setzer and Lone Wolf" and we can't have that if they are both in the hack lol :p

of course he will be in future/side projects and will still exist

so I am open to suggestions as to adding a new character, or an already existing character (sorry guys no Ultros, he got no personal beef with Kefka besides I got something else planned 4 good ol' Ulty in my hack Wink)

I was thinking Sigfried but idk

give me some options guys Wink

of course if I can't think of anyone, he'll stay on board

-HNIC

Status
None
why dont you put zok from ff5 in it (zock is like so cool he could replace kefka ....i mean he owns kefka Tongue)

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I have suggestion that is actually a serious one but first some questions to stir your curiosity and empower you to understand why I say this:

1. Who would have the most to gain (and lose) by Kefka's death?
2. Who lost everything he had because of Kefka's manipulation?
3. Whose family was torn to shreds because of Kefka?
4. Whose daughter was subjected to a life of pain and misery?
5. Finally, who would be willing to sacrifice himself to avenge (assuming she died) his daughter's death despite the fact that it would mean that he too may die eventually?

the answer to these questions:

Maduin. (wrongly translated as Madeen in Final Fantasy IX)

It will be ever so slightly tricky to do, you'd have to find a way for him to survive and change the esper Maduin to something else but I think that Maduin would make a pretty interesting character to play as.

of course this is just a simple suggestion, take it as you will.
  Find

Status
None
naw man I don't want to put anyone from any other Final Fantasy honestly

-HNIC