FF6 Hack Idea: The New Resistance

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
the 1st 1 looks pretty good, but yea I fell 4 the original 1 u did

lets stick with that one Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
hey guys here is a quick update, I'm almost done with Warren but idk if I should do his dead & riding sprites, what do u all think?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I don't know how you could even put it into the hack, because I still haven't learned how, and have never seen it done, even by Zeemis.
  Find

Status
None
well when u use the sprite editor with the relm icon u can put those sprites in, but the thing is they are converted into different files only usable by that program, they r called bin files, u can also transfer the palette and those r known as pal files

-HNIC

Status
None
I see. Well, I'm going to leave those up to you, k? Also, I hope you aren't in a rush because I'm not going to be near Dante's file for a couple weeks, but I promise to get right back on it when I get home.
  Find

Status
None
naw I decided not 2 do those other files, it aint worth it

but I guess whenever u get 2 work on Dante is when u do it

thnx a lot bro Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
Hey bro, are you gonna include Vincent at any point of the game? If you'd like, while I'm away I could take a turn at him.

Meaning Dante's brother, not Valentine.
  Find

Status
None
well idk if I'll put him in or not

but thats up 2 u bro Smile

I suppose he can have the same outfit seeing as how they were both the commanding officers of the unit, but I guess he should look older and maybe either have longer or shorter hair then him n

-HNIC

Status
None
I was going to give him long black hair, and a wider mantle, sort of like the Chancellor's.
  Find

Status
None
ah ok man sounds good man Smile

-HNIC