Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Hack Idea: The New Resistance

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
(05-10-2010, 09:08 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote: I have suggestion that is actually a serious one but first some questions to stir your curiosity and empower you to understand why I say this:

1. Who would have the most to gain (and lose) by Kefka's death?
2. Who lost everything he had because of Kefka's manipulation?
3. Whose family was torn to shreds because of Kefka?
4. Whose daughter was subjected to a life of pain and misery?
5. Finally, who would be willing to sacrifice himself to avenge (assuming she died) his daughter's death despite the fact that it would mean that he too may die eventually?

the answer to these questions:

Maduin. (wrongly translated as Madeen in Final Fantasy IX)

It will be ever so slightly tricky to do, you'd have to find a way for him to survive and change the esper Maduin to something else but I think that Maduin would make a pretty interesting character to play as.

of course this is just a simple suggestion, take it as you will.

that is actually a great idea Ren Smile

I will seriously consider this Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
cool, if one isn't out yet, I'd even go as far as to make a Maduin sprite sheet to help you out (and because I always wanted to put Maduin with his precious daughter, awww so kawaii!) That's it, I'm making Maduin now regardless if you use him or not.
  Find

Status
None
haha coolness Smile

I believe there are a few poses of him out there, however no sprite sheet

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
whoo its time I resurrect this post people Wink

it is my pleasure to say that Maduin is finished (many thanks to Ren/Sutebenukun for her contribution on some of Maduin, ur the best sweety) and my boy Dark Mage finished his over-all improvement patch (which I slightly tweaked)

I need to make the rest of my cast and test out the patch and I should be good Wink

other then that I thought out some designs (in my head) for the characters I am missing

Demo
Marcus
Anya

in particular

I still need to work on Lone Wolf and a Narshe Guard

-HNIC

Status
None
well I made a Lone Wolf sprite Wink

so next on the list should be.......................................................eh idk lolz

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Yang. Tongue
  Find

Status
None
well Laguna is already half way done so I might as well finish him 1st lolz

-HNIC

Status
None
well the Narshe guard is done

hmm

I guess from there I can do Marcus

but I have a great idea 4 Demetrius/Demo

so hmmmmm :p

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
lol poco, is this still goin?
maybe yr just busy :p

but yeah if i get the time i'd like 2 gith demo a shot, it will be great practice for me Smile
  Find

Status
None
wow,this is sounding great.