Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite Male Final Fantasy character?

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Who's your favorite male Final Fantasy character(s) and why?
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Zack, without any doubt.
He's the one closest to what i think a real hero is.(short answer)

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Probably Auron...or Shadow. Tough choice! I've always loved Shadow and his dog, he's my favorite character because of how stone cold he is, able to turn off his emotions and kill anything for money to survive. Auron has the same kind of vibe, of too cool for school. I love his calm Samurai design and all-knowing, yet quiet personality. But I'll say my favorite is Shadow, because of his bond with his dog and being a tormented Ninja and one of the few FF characters that was a 'bad guy' before joining the team, or still kind of is actually... A feared ninja-assassin/burgler who's only friend in the world is his equally badass doberman?! C'mon! I'm sold.

EDIT: Ah and I got to also nominate Laguna to my top favorites, I reeeally loved his story and character.

Also, least favorite: Zell...or Tidus.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Runic
(12-10-2015, 01:30 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Probably Auron...or Shadow. Tough choice! I've always loved Shadow and his dog, he's my favorite character because of how stone cold he is, able to turn off his emotions and kill anything for money to survive. Auron has the same kind of vibe, of too cool for school. I love his calm Samurai design and all-knowing, yet quiet personality. But I'll say my favorite is Shadow, because of his bond with his dog and being a tormented Ninja and one of the few FF characters that was a 'bad guy' before joining the team, or still kind of is actually... A feared ninja-assassin/burgler who's only friend in the world is his equally badass doberman?! C'mon! I'm sold.

EDIT: Ah and I got to also nominate Laguna to my top favorites, I reeeally loved his story and character.

Also, least favorite: Zell...or Tidus.

I love Shadow, he's only character I WILL NEVER replace in a hack unless the situation calls for it.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 3
Status
Libra
Locke purely for nostalgic reasons. FF3 us cardridge (with the adapter =D good times to think back) was the first time i got in touch with FF and i was very young and it was only rental on or 2 days per weekend and i didnt go very far, so i got alot of his story compared to any other male in FF history at a very young age. (I eventually finished the game a few years later when i got the full game myself.)
Second would be Shadow which i cant really argue except for the fact that i found him extremely cool and found him being the man on the floating continent especially cool. I played that part for the first time at an age where i still was still strongly emotionally involved in the games i played.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Locke. That should perhaps be rather obvious given my internet name. Laugh

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Runic
Cecil, his Dark Knight sprite at the start of the game was badass and his character transformation from Knight to Paladin was pretty neat in the storyline, plus he was a male lead and I like male leads. Locke is in there, too. He gets all the good scenes, and the women. Plus if you use Locke right, he can come up with good stuff again and again, whether is stealing or attacking with Genji Gloves, is a beautiful thing. He came up big in the endgame for me. Auron has that quiet personality and bad-ass quality about him. Shadow I have already said, I always try to get him in the party as soon as I get to the WoR. Sabin is so useful, Blitzes just tear enemies apart and his story of experiencing anew the love of his brother, is nice. It shows Sabin is more than just muscle.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Oh, and no points for guessing my brother's favourite male character either. Tongue

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Yeah, gee, I wonder...

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Cecil. This probably has a link to the fact FF4 was the first RPG I played. He also sells weapons in SoE. Second would probably be Locke, because the steal ability is awesome.
  Find