when i play the final fantasy VI eve of darkness rom at the start the of game

the guards on the opening fmv are glitched out, is that spose to happen
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hmm that hack doesn't seem to exist anywhere anymore for me to see what you're describing. It's been finished for years though, so I'd say the creator (who shall go unnamed) probably never fixed that or cared enough to fix it, or probably since it is more or less a glorified boss hack that I believe comes with a save to use, it's not supposed to be played from the beginning.

Anyways we don't host that hack here and the person behind it is no longer here either. No offense to Lord Envoy who somehow had the privilege of being co-creator along with he who shall go unnamed lol...

I suppose you could ask him over youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUfLXWETBfw&fmt=22
But honestly it's not worth the trouble, it's a finished old hack and I'm pretty sure it's not a complete hack to play from the beginning and might just have some issues like that if one were to do so.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 17
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Sadness
hey

this is the save file i need to make this mod work Eve of Darkness.srm

will any old ff6 gamesave file work on this mod, or will it only work on this save file Eve of Darkness.srm
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Was that a save that came with the mod, or was it created by you from starting a new game and saving?

Any save will technically work with it, but like I said I don't think this hack was intended to be played from the beginning, so if a save was included with the hack package use that one.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 17
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Sadness
hey Mikee

you were right, the random gamesave fixed this mod

so is the start of game 100% glitched and not working then

and when i went inside friago castle, my party member was standing in pitch black darkness
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I think this is the "complete and fixed" version of Eve of Darkness: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/492/

It's not even complete since it crash [at least] at the Narshe battle. Eve of Darkness might be an irreparable bugged not wanted and rejected children of a misfit ROM hacker.
  Find

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
(07-14-2016, 05:51 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Eve of Darkness might be an irreparable bugged not wanted and rejected children of a misfit ROM hacker.

Lol. I'm curious, is this Zeemis a sort of persona non grata around here? I thought he was an admin for the site or something like that.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(07-14-2016, 06:09 PM)FF6Fanatic Wrote: I thought he was an admin for the site or something like that.

It's not because you had an admin position you can't be a self-centered pretentious persona non-grata.
  Find

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
Noted. So that's what the Gulag is for, huh. I wonder what sorts of crimes were commited in the history of FF6Hacking. I don't mean to dig up the past, though (well just a little Tongue ).
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
PM sent. End of story.
  Find