Final Fantasy VI: Rebirth & Revolution

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello dear friends

I'm here to say some news, i don't know if it will make feel good or not, but
the news is: I'm creating a game called as the thread subject: Final Fantasy VI: Rebirth & Revolution.

That game has been creating since 2011, i'm still creating it with my friends, and the engine is RMVX (RPG Maker VX), i know, an amateur engine, BUT, this game have so much effort for being worthy of the Title, it already have the ATB battle, i'm implanting more dynamic battle, and this game will have resources from FF IV, FF V, FF VI, and others FF's, but these are the principals, anyway, the story is about General Leo, and that game have crossover's, as, in this game, Magus from chrono trigger appears, with a great goal.

Please, don't hate the problem just because of the crossover, the crossover is well-used, just for the story's involved can combine, i'm sorry if my english is not so good, this project is still in portuguese, and i'm translating the synopsis for everyone here, i'll place some pics of my project here.

The tileset is from RTP, Hanzo Kimura, Mack and Celianna, there's no map resource from FFVI, and there's no animation resource too, this game have graphics a bit more "new", so i can't use it, i'm creating some original sprites to guarantee a inovating gameplay for you all, well, i don't know if i forgot something, but i think that is all.

Ah, and i'm already producing the thread about the game, this is just an announcement, and a overview for you all, so every ask you have here, just post, i'll read and try to answer you.

Oh, sorry about the images, i'll make new ones later, so, see ya
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Sounds good. I am not one for crossovers but thats here nor there. I used to use RM98 and RM2k back in the day and even wrote some tutorials. However I feel that the RM series can be a bit hindering if you are already an experienced programmer. If you are not one then its a gate way drug to programming and scripting.

Screenshots would be nice though Smile
  Find