Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 16 should be a FFVI Remake

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I wouldn't mind seeing an over-ther-top HD remake of FF6 that was still 2 dimensional like they did with FFIV Complete on the PSP. Hell, FF's IV-VI should be remade for PS3 in such a way. FFV's never had a proper remake in that sense, just straight ports. Same with 6, minus a psp(?) remake I've seen one picture of. I'd love to see all that rich, vibrant, HD spritey goodness off of my Samsung.

Or if it were in 3 dimensional, it being a mix of Lightning Returns' running and jumping around environments, with 10-2's atb system. Imagine being able fully explore a 3D Narshe or the Floating Continent, getting into a random battle complete with that classic "DOO DOO!", and fighting a behemoth in a fight that would make FF13's fast (but boring) fight's feel like paint drying on a wall.

Plus, seeing Edgar spinning around with a chainsaw and cutting things to gorey pieces with PS3-4 quality graphics.... oh mah gawd guys. Oh mah gawd.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
ff16? We should hope at least that this time will be a final fantasy.

I'd like to see hd characters of ff6, but there's no need of a ff6 remake.
Why? because ff6 is already perfect.
No matter what they could put inside a remake, it simply will never be able to match the original one.

FF6 could only be shown following other styles, new adventures... always on snes version... which is basically what we are doing hacking in this site.
That should also be the reason n.1 why this site exists, i think...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
I would love to see a remake just for some of Kefka's Spectacular voice acting. Laugh

Shine 
  Find