Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite Male Final Fantasy character?

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Ehhhhh, Probably Cecil. I'm not sure why, but I really like his Personality in FF4 throughout his Journey and how he Transforms from a Dark Knight into a Legendary Paladin. I also like his Character Sprites for both Dark Knight and Paladin Form. (Totally should of been in Smash 4 instead of Cloud)

To be honest I never really liked Locke that much. It's probably because I don't really care all that much about the Steal command. I never really had any good time with Locke, but I do like his character.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I couldn't care less about the Steal command either, for the record. To be honest, my liking of a character never stems from how good they are in battle.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 4
Status
Blind
Barret is and always will be my favorite. Badass Mr T with a bazooka stereotype on the surface, _crazy_ deep actual well though out character once you look a little deeper. The whole thing with him, Dyne, and Marlene destroys me emotionally every time I playthrough FF7...

Runners up:

Cecil
Cloud
Steiner
Jecht

EDIT: Oh, and Laguna, who I forgot for some reason. Seems like a great guy to have a few brews with.
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Ooooooh. If I had to pick ONE? Then I'm all about Balthier. He's basically a better Han Solo. I'm a fan of just about every aspect of him. The laid-back attitude, the awesome design, those leather pants, and that voice... Hiring Gideon Emery is the best decision the square-enix casting department has ever made.

But honestly, I have a list. ahem: Balthier, Delita, Vivi, Steiner, Kain, and Tellah. Also Brave New World's version of Cyan is pretty hilariously awesome.

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
Null-All
Sabin my one and only favorite male Final Fantasy character.The way he attacking his opponents it became more aggressive and more damage."Phantom Rush" is one of my favorite Blitz.....

General Leo is my 2nd favorite FF male character.I know one of you/you're not play as him Including me but fortunately thanks to feraljoe he made the hack of FFVI: Gen. Leo Edition so I say his my 2nd favorite.

Runner Up:

Cloud Strife
Shadow
Luneth from Final Fantasy III
Bartz
Snow Villiers
Noel Kreiss
Ramza
Firion
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(12-12-2015, 02:08 PM)Cyprus Wrote: Ehhhhh, Probably Cecil. I'm not sure why, but I really like his Personality in FF4 throughout his Journey and how he Transforms from a Dark Knight into a Legendary Paladin. I also like his Character Sprites for both Dark Knight and Paladin Form. (Totally should of been in Smash 4 instead of Cloud)

To be honest I never really liked Locke that much. It's probably because I don't really care all that much about the Steal command. I never really had any good time with Locke, but I do like his character.

@Madsiur (test) cool I like Cecil also.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
The slam dancing, fast talking, street smart moogle, Mog.
  Find

Threads: 36
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 41
Status
None
Hope. People always bash him because he's whiny - they must not pay attention to the second half of the game where the kid grows a pair and starts sprouting awesome on-liners. He stood up to a giant magitek flyer on his own to protect Snow! The kid started off Edward and grew into Kain.
  Find

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 47
Status
None
Vincent, without a doubt, because of his mystery and badassness character design.  I can barely even describe it, other than everything about him works perfectly (the music, the broken hand, the gun, the cape, the hair, the hairband).  However, if we are being thinking animals, then I would have to pick Sabin, in FFVI who of course gave up the throne for his own freedom.  As Sisyphus would contend, what more is there to life, than life?  Edgar would be a close second, as he is instrumental in the success of the Returners, and therefore the defeat of Kefka---which is so unlikely, but only possible because of a double-sided coin toss between twins, one of a free spirit, and the other of a goal-oriented regent.
  Find