Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Level Editor Help

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey everyone,

Is anyone having issues of the level editor with levels that have placeholders higher then 100?

For example, I create an exit that teleports to 107 (Magitek Factory, Room 2). After I click off, it turns the exit to 007 (Blackjack, Inside).

Anybody know of any fix to this?

Thanks!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
oh wow thats weird

I honestly dont know but I can look into it

idk how much help that would be tho lol :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 5
Status
None

Awesome pic btw Poco :p
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
lol thnx bro Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Status
None
well when i use my main rom and when i click the level button it pops up with that annoying cannot handle exception thing on the decompressing level data. when i choose to continue it freezes on the graphics uploading part.

nevermind i figured it out just had to expand the rom.

another question about the ff6 level editor and sorry about double post. but how did you set what boss you want to batttle when you put an npc sprite down. not with using any patch or so i put a sprite down where the old magitek research lab use to be inside kefka's tower and i placed an npc sprite in front of the exiting door. but i want to add a boss there like siegfried or someone. i ask this because i plan to add more in kefka's tower for kaiser dragon and colossus etc...
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Nattak's the best to help on this, I've had the same issue before: when loading the map of the sealed gate, the game throws me to the phantom forest instead :S