Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
FF6 - Brave New World

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
(07-24-2013, 04:11 PM)BTB Wrote: Still looking forward to those videos (though, are they all of that same sound quality as the Gogo clip you posted?)

No, they won't be. I can manage better sound quality than that, but somebody was using the laptop I use to record sound properly. It's still not uber quality by any means, but it's not horrible like that video was.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Hey, would you mind posting a couple of screenshots showcasing your L1 Gogo? Another forum I have this mod posted in is requesting some shots for the gallery, and I'd like to include that.

Status
Double
Here's some screenshots for you:

[Image: I4aYF4f.png]
[Image: nUiZ4Fl.png]
[Image: qbAKdR0.png]
[Image: BZD0o2g.png]

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
@Lockirby2: Why does your characters have such name? Is it some sort of code? I'm curious...
  Find

Status
Double
My naming theme is to name the characters after YouTubers or usernames. 123KittiesRule (123KR) is named after my sister, PBG is PeanutButterGamer, etc, but most needed to be abbreviated. I included BTB and Synchisi as well (as the Figaro Bros.)

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
None
(07-25-2013, 04:44 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: I included BTB and Synchisi as well (as the Figaro Bros.)

Yeah, I think I saw that in the Gogo video. I'm Sabin and Synchysi is Edgar, I believe (which is hilarious, because the reverse is probably much more accurate to our personalities).

Anyhow, thanks for the screens. I submitted them along with the ones that Madisur posted during his initial playthrough. Feel free to send me any more you feel like taking, since they'll probably turn out better than if I tried to take any myself.

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
wow! this looks good! hey Synchysi should i lets play it for you? im good at Lets playing! (i have over 700 videos in my channel!)

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
Double
Actually, BTB, you are Edgar and Synchisi is Sabin. In fact, when I was naming Edgar, I even thought "BTB would make a good Edgar," lol.
I managed to beat Kefka. Tier 3 was somewhat tricky and tier 2 was absolutely brutal, but Kefka and tier 1 weren't too bad at all. I'll start uploading the videos soon enough Smile.

Confused Moogles FTW

Thanks Received: 40
Status
None
(07-26-2013, 10:01 AM)Yuke311 Wrote: wow! this looks good! hey Synchysi should i lets play it for you? im good at Lets playing! (i have over 700 videos in my channel!)

Go for it.

GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

Brave New World
  Find

Status
None
(07-26-2013, 10:01 AM)Yuke311 Wrote: wow! this looks good! hey Synchysi should i lets play it for you? im good at Lets playing! (i have over 700 videos in my channel!)

Yeah, definitely. Folks keep saying they want to do one, but the only one up so far is Madisur's and a handful of boss battle fights.

(07-26-2013, 01:12 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: Actually, BTB, you are Edgar and Synchisi is Sabin. In fact, when I was naming Edgar, I even thought "BTB would make a good Edgar," lol.

Oh, yeah, that's right. I was laughing because Cyan ended up being Synchysi's favorite character and Sabin ended up being mine.

(07-26-2013, 01:12 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: I managed to beat Kefka. Tier 3 was somewhat tricky and tier 2 was absolutely brutal, but Kefka and tier 1 weren't too bad at all. I'll start uploading the videos soon enough Smile.

I figured if you could make it all the way to Kefka that you wouldn't have too hard of a time with him (though I am curious how you managed to survive Goner). Looking forward to those videos.