Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
FF6 - Brave New World

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
(07-02-2013, 05:40 AM)Endarire Wrote: 1: When Cyan dreams a dream, must I wait for Cyan to finish moving before I can enter doors and otherwise continue?

No.

(07-02-2013, 05:40 AM)Endarire Wrote: 2: The Succubus and Lilith enemies look exactly alike. Intentional?

They're pallete swaps.

(07-02-2013, 05:40 AM)Endarire Wrote: 4: Wrexsoul: I didn't understand this in the vanilla game either, but I thought he was meant to possess party members. He didn't do it here, either. Oh well.

He does.

(07-02-2013, 05:40 AM)Endarire Wrote: 7: What determines if Cyan's Cleave is successful?

Its 80% hitrate

Thanks Received: 40
Status
None
(07-02-2013, 05:40 AM)Endarire Wrote: 6: Why is the Atma Weapon's battle power listed as "???"? (Push A on the Item menu.)

Because battle power is an inaccurate representation of the Atma Weapon's strength, since it uses a special damage modifier after its normal damage calculation.

GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

Brave New World
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Not sure if this is something that was present in vanilla FF6, but Control's acting up for me. If I Control an Arsenal and use the multitarget skill it has, targeting all of the enemies, when he uses it it hits my party instead. Also, if you use a controlled enemy (enemy A) to attack another enemy (enemy B), but enemy B dies before A's attack goes off, enemy A attacks one of my party instead of one of the other enemies.

I'm close to the end... can't wait to get the Unlockme password and start another playthrough now that I'm comfortable with how to use each of the characters.
  Find

Status
None
Yeah, Control targeting is goofy. Launcher in particular is something I'd intended to remove from the control list, but it looks like I forgot in in some cases.

Honestly, I'd really like to do away with Control in a future version, or at the very least overhaul it into something less shitty.

Status
None
I keep forgetting Control exists now that Sketch doesn't suck noodles. I'd be fine with ditching it altogether.

Brave New World
  Find

Status
None
Should we replace it with another skill, or just turn the Dancho Doll into something else?

I think maybe a refined version of Summon might work, 'cept the esper called would be random (like the magicite item).

Status
None
I like Control, though. Also, what about the Coronet item which increases the Control chance?
  Find

Status
None
(07-03-2013, 09:01 PM)Endarire Wrote: I like Control, though. Also, what about the Coronet item which increases the Control chance?

That's really the least of my concerns. I imagine I'd convert it into better end-game gear for Relm/Gogo.

Threads: 0
Status
None
I do like Control, but it's always kind of felt like the developers half-assed it. I wouldn't mind losing Control, but I'd like to keep Sketch around.
  Find

Status
None
I put way too much work into making Sketch a non-shitty ability to ever be on board with getting rid of it.

Control I couldn't care less about.

Brave New World
  Find