FF6 Hacking

Full Version: FF6 - Brave New World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey BTB

when i used the have all items cheat on your mod, it gave me alot of dummy items

and when i tried to use Optimum on terra on the start of the game, it would not allow me to auto equip the weapons
They made game save memory modifications so some cheats will not work. Also BNW have optimum disabled on purpose.
You need those dummy items to revive General Leo.
hey

how am i spose to beat this mod without the auto equip option being enable
(08-19-2016, 03:14 PM)Mac68 3000 Wrote: [ -> ]how am i spose to beat this mod without the auto equip option being enable

By manually equipping what is stronger :D
Hey staff

is there away for me to turn back on that auto equip option on this mod
(08-19-2016, 03:54 PM)Mac68 3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey staff

It's not an option to enable or disable in a menu. It's disabled in the ASM code and personally I don't know what they've done to disable it.
There's a good reason why that's disabled, it doesn't account for any stat bonuses when auto-equipping stuff, so the function has been removed entirely since stats are way more important in this hack.
(08-19-2016, 04:35 PM)Madsiur Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2016, 03:54 PM)Mac68 3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey staff

It's not an option to enable or disable in a menu. It's disabled in the ASM code and personally I don't know what they've done to disable it.

Voodoo, man. It's all voodoo.
hey

i found a bug on this romhack

when i tried to use dispel on my party members, it would only target the enemy and not the party members