Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6: SMRPG Half-Update

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Personal space sure seems lacking these days, morning I can't do much as we get a constantly screaming niece and at night, I'm not alone and I get TV BG noise with listening to my favourite music because of a guest who won't leave since christmas. If I was calmer and in quieter ground, I'd be making Mallow's portrait because that's what I want to do. It's hard enough making Peach's as it was and I'm kinda afraid of trying Daisy's due to that. I just want to get the main five characters ready for Rai then do the secret ones when I possibly can.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
"because of a guest who won't leave since christmas."
I LOL'd. =D

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
I'm serious though. I like being in a secluded room doing my own business. The peace and quiet helps me think without much need to wander the room aimlessly (though it doesn't stop it, its easier to think when moving for me). While he's here, all I hear is Time Team in the background over my Final Fantasy and Super Mario RPG soundtrack, killing my concentration. Don't get me started on his snoring either Xp. While he's at work, I best get to work on that portrait.

So lineart is set, Due to Mallow not being in any modern day models, the pixelart will be done using Mallow's Official model art and the closest relative to Mallow's being. In this case, Lakitu's Cloud to give him a more up-to-date look that relatively close to the pixel art I made for the others. Geno is going to take longer since there's nothing relatively close (that I know of anyways) to his being that I could use as a reference to match up with the other portraits.
  Find

Status
None
Well, its official. I suck at making a portrait of Geno. That's why there's no update. Thought I'd try uploading both portraits at the same time so that way, we have something to work with to start off with for the main 5 characters. I'll be adding Mallow's portrait first then try to figure out how to do Geno. I fell ill from lack of food 3 days ago, and caught a cold the day after while I'm fighting low sugar levels @.@. I've managed to shake most of it off, just need to find a suitable palette for Mallow's portrait.
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
edit this one n make it fit 40 by 40..

[Image: AnBquI5.png]
  Find

Threads: 23
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
I honestly can't wait to play this! Geno was always my favorite SMRPG character Smile
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
Unfortunately, guys, I'm asking this thread to be closed. I do plan to get back to this one day with any luck, but first, I'm gonna take my own advice, and start with a simpler hack, before I move on to something bigger, like this. Sorry, folks. Sad
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Thread closed.
  Find