Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6: SMRPG Half-Update

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Progress was slow, but I finally got X & Y caught up pretty much. Only thing to do now is to get back to business. My Team is set for X & Y but not finished the Pokedex yet (not major), got my course over and done with, so after a but of relaxation and stress relief, I'll be spriting again. I still have all my work in place. I did add one sprite to the Warluigi set and will continue to add to it before uploading more.
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
I was beginning to wonder. Hahaha. I figured it was Pokemon that was taking up your time. I gotta wait till Christmas for my copy, unfortunately.
  Find

Status
None
Yep XD. They announced a tournament in the UK, with Preliminaries in Piccadilly Circus, you knew it was gonna come. It's not a Circus actually, it's an area in London outside Leicester Square. Also lately my machine has been getting worse, and resetting itself almost twice a lot more often, sometimes even day after day.

Quick Update:
Sprite update to the Wario/Warluigi sets.
As usual, do tell me any errors you see on them.
  Find

Status
None
Update. My computer just had a fatal error while spriting Wario's hit animation, leading to a Blue Screen. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in fact. This is a new error on my PC, usually it's a BUGCODE_USB_DEVICE or Kernel_Power. This makes spriting rather difficult so bare with me.
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
Hey, don't worry about it man. And for those of you keeping up, we're not cancelling. Things are just moving... pretty slowly. I have a secondary project I'm working on, in the FF6 hacking department, thats purely story editing, so I can get a feel for dialog writing.
  Find

Status
None
Oh? What kind of project Rai?
Anyways, My PC didn't crack on me this time and managed to add something to the project. Not related to Wario and Waluigi,but its enough to give you a wowser of a Bowsing.

Find

Status
None
Nearly a month, no update? Well, several reasons.

1. It's the holidays, and Christmas was among us.
  2. Discovered my PSP's screen is broken beyond use X.X
  3. Pokemon X and Y again.
Well, despite that, I have something to show, and Wario/Waluigi is still on the works, just proven difficult for certain poses and PC being a utter fail. First up, Waluigi has one sprite added to his set. The hit pose. Was gonna do his ready pose but I'm not sure what to do with it. Second is Wario who has 2 new sprites, Hit and Parry poses. Feel free to supply suggestions for any pose missing for these 2.

Third thing is a new portrait. Pretty in Pink, Princess Peach. Trust me, she is a nightmare to do, and could be improved. Will do so when possible. Feel free to assist with it too.

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I would highly suggest you use either the relm editor or usme to create your sprites, otherwise they either wont come out correctly in game or the colors will be in a distorted order, it'll just save u a shit ton of time in the long run

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I'm aware that it is, I'm just comfortable with the tools I'm using. MSPaint's 8x Zoom has been much more helpful for me than FF3SE's 4x Zoom for portraits. here's gonna be alot of palette swapping anyways so Messed up palettes is the least of my concern, its more the palette swapping part for the characters that's my biggest concern once all characters are ready.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
ah ok I see understood then

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC