Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6: SMRPG Half-Update

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
You are right about peach.. once the arms raise up it will distort her hands... pretty unique looking though heh...

and i see what you mean with Mallow... "B" does show the cloud body a bit more, and it looks easier on the eyes...

hmm this mallow is a hard guy to sprite Smile ..does make me think that even kirby might b possible one day... Keep up the good work.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
In some cases Kirby can be hard, but he's actually not too hard as long as you keep the shape intact. and use Mog's palette. The limit of 16x24 (24x16 for the dead pose) can cause problems with some poses.

Anyways, Should I move her arms to the side or will they be fine like that?

Update: I've made my first post my progress post, Keep an eye out for Post #6 for updates. Link now has a nearly-full set with only 3 states missing, The tent has a small cameo appearance of everyone's (not-so) favourite fairy. Princess Peach is now 100% but I'm seeking ideas for Peach's tent. The pink mushroom house is temporary for now.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
honestly the hand gets cut in half when she raises her arms.. so you might have to put her hands on the side.

Quick
question though, I noticed you wrote that bowser, luigi, and geno
share the same palette (lots of variations of colors). Are you using the last 4 colors by any chance?
I ask this because the last 4 colors only work for NPCs and glitch in
battle.
  Find

Status
None
At this moment in time, only Sonic and Geno. Sonic because Raikou said it looked better with that blue. Originally, it was using your Mario's Palette. Geno, both Sonic and him share the same colours I guess. I'll make them Palette 1 if that's the case, since nothing's assigned to it as of yet, I dunno, I'll assign them properly once I got everything in order first.

Update: Mallow is just one state away from completion. Like Peach, he needs a tent. Peach however, I think a tower that resembles one from Peach's Castle is an idea.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
May I tweak your Peach sprite? I like it and all and I would like to use it in-game but I just need to make a couple of tweaks.
  Find

Status
None
Sure, I just updated it with the tower I mentioned before.
It's a good attempt but I think the shading could be improved.

06/08/2013 Update: Peach has been redone so her arms are now to the side. Restored using Terra's original sprite.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
nice tower... I love custom tents.. I will also be tweaking peach a bit n throwing it on unused colors of Donkey kong in my hack. Proper credit will be given ofcourse. Palette sharing n recoloring is such a pain Laugh . Let me know if you are interested n i'll post a diff palette version of her.
  Find

Status
None
Thanks, the tower wasn't too hard, the Stained Glass window was though. Sure I'll lend you it. Feel free to post the tweaked version. Can I also see your Donkey Kong?
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
sure man.. [Image: qbPcMr1.png] .. top left pixel above shoulder needs to be removed.. seems like FFSE accidently adds pixels once in awhile.. haha
  Find

Status
None
Wow, that's amazing. I see you based it off the original arcade game.

Update: I had an updated Geno and never uploaded it, oops. Here you go. two states remain for him. I may be late with updates. Also I started work on Princess Daisy. She'll be using colours so she'll look like the Daisy prior to what we know of her now. Here's a preview after the spoiler:
  Find