Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6: SMRPG Half-Update

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Will be there map edits? I like the concept and characters. Also, you should change the Slots results in Thunder stuff or something like that, to fit Luigi's SMRPG image Wink

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
There will be when we get there, but the progress is slow and we're starting it slow and then work from there once all characters are implemented.

Sorry for the lack of updates, Life happened. Don't you just hate it? I'm trying to get a job at GAME in my home area and I lost my 10th revised CV. This is my 5th attempt to get the job. Xp
  Find

Status
None
Ok, bump for a small update for Peach and Daisy. Again, while doing Daisy, I find more problems with Peachy. First up, Peach had her old (chubby) graphic for her look down side sprite. This has been fixed.

Secondly. Daisy is now down to her Magic States. However, we're clueless to what we should do for it. We want it to have something to do with her Tomboyish nature but unsure how to make it look that way. Suggestions will be nice. Same can be said for Geno's Tent. Still not sure what to do there. Here's the update.
Finally. Quick question about portraits. Do they use their own separate Pallettes from monsters?

EDIT: The next character is on the works. Thanks badass for letting me borrow your Bowser to make this one.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
not bad

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Nice work! The portraits use their own palettes of color.
I really like your Bowser jr lol he is cool!
Also, for the geno tent, I dont know if its a good idea but you could use a geno doll form. Something like this [Image: imgshk.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[Image: imgshk.png]

Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
For geno you can always make a star tent Smile .. and portraits have their own custom palettes. Nice baby bowser btw
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
The Geno Doll should be his Wounded Sprite, that's my thoughts.
  Find

Status
None
(09-04-2013, 10:25 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: Nice work! The portraits use their own palettes of color.
I really like your Bowser jr lol he is cool!
Also, for the geno tent, I dont know if its a good idea but you could use a geno doll form. Something like this [Image: imgshk.png]

[Image: imgshk.png]

While the Geno Doll is necessary as with the Bowser, Mario and Peach ones, me and Rai thought Geno's origin should be considered for the tent a little more. I will consider it though.
I made a Bowser Jr set for FFL based on New Super Mario Bros in the past (peach included), so he wasn't too hard to adapt. This is the set. It won't work on FF4 however, or so I think.
[Image: bj_zps4c149682.png]

(09-05-2013, 12:01 AM)badass Wrote: For geno you can always make a star tent Smile .. and portraits have their own custom palettes. Nice baby bowser btw

Thanks for the comment and the info. I'll see what I can cook up for portraits once I do more to Bowser Jr.
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Wow its nice, too bad you cant use those sprites on your hack
  Find

Status
None
Thanks. Compared to what I had to make a really close friend in the same game, this was nothing. Anyways, Back to the main project. All movement is done so I'll add him to the list. Big Update: My monster spriting skills has been revitalized, so Portraits have begun. Here's a taster with Mario. This will be placed into a portrait section in the first post.
Edit: Luigi now has a Portrait.

Find