Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6: SMRPG Half-Update

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Due to a 1yr old niece pulling on my USB stick, I nearly lost alot of stuff including XNA Game projects, Java ME Projects and every sprite I made since College, this project's included. Luckily they're all safe because I backed up. Anyways, additional states for Bowser Midgit:

Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Yikes! That's why I keep like 10 copies of everything, plus dated backups every so often... then the whole thing (including all of my documentation) zipped and backed up on both Dropbox and Google Drive. I have something like 200 copies of my hack, from various points in development scattered all over the place, just in case.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(09-11-2013, 08:56 PM)Edrin Wrote: I have something like 200 copies of my hack, from various points in development scattered all over the place, just in case.

Wow! I thought I was the only one doing that... Google drive and Dropbox is a nice idea for documentation backups. I will do the same I think. I have 3 external hard drives, all my stuff is duplicated on two 3TB hard drives and my most vital stuff (such as 50 gigs of FF music) is on a extra 1TB hard drive that I store at my sister's house in case I get robbed or that my house is set on fire...
  Find

Status
None
Wow, you guys sure are well protected from data loss. When I save some money, I should do the same thing. My stuff has slowed down some since I'm currently studying and got a unbalanced situation going on that's stressing me out.
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Not trying to spam but, is this still going, because it would be a waste of a fine project if it stopped...

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Status
None
No its not
Yes it is, just we've also got a lot of life going on. I got 5 weekdays of exhaustion (3 of them is coursework monday to wednesday, 7 days of working with my 1 yr old niece while trying to do other things). This Monday begins my 6th week of study which when completed is the halfway mark through my studying. (Just to let you know, I'm doing exceedingly well in it so you can see how worn I can be Xp) Raikou, I think I'll let him explain his reasoning.
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
Just got married, got a lot of work, trying to start up college classes soon, and now volunteer work to help with my little brothers choir trip. Volunteering at a fair, to help raise money for a class trip to New York. But anyways, I'm also kinda waiting for the sprites to be finished, as I'm taking things one step at a time.
  Find

Status
None
Alright, so I managed to find time to make more for Bowser Jr. Here you go.
Yeah, I used badass' clowncar as a tent for him seeing as they both have one.

EDIT: Here's a portrait of the above spoilt brat:
EDIT2: Here's a final addition for Peachy Toadstool. Can't have a Mario game without Peach with her "Bondage Ropes" now.
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
Ok, so, I would like to ask for some help. Just me and Hal, things are progressing pretty slowly. He's working on the sprites, and while I know some basics of how to change certain things, there's a lot I don't know. So I'd like one or two people who are free (not all the time of course) to hop aboard and help me out with coding and stuff. If interested, send me a PM. It'd be great if you had Skype, as me and Hal both have that, and we can do group chats.
  Find

Status
None
Just to expand on what Raikou said, my spriting skills are more limited to character and monster graphics and only a minor bit of scenery limiting only with grass and mountain/stone and a few other things. If there's someone who can make the tile graphics for the hack would also be nice.

Update on my part. Bowser Jr. is now 100% completed, also changed badass' clownmobile to the smaller model Bowser Jr. uses.

EDIT: I presume some of you wonder who'll come next now. E.Gadd, Wario, Waluigi (DK was scrapped), or Yoshi. I suppose I'll let you guys guess this one. I'll reveal who on the 9th October.
  Find