Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6: SMRPG Half-Update

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
I saw Link and Soinc on the first page and I want to ask what's the deal with them. They are not even in the Mario universe, aren't they.

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Raikou wanted Sonic in, I dunno why but I'm not gonna argue about it. Link has a cameo in Super Mario RPG and Rai wanted to take advantage of his appearance there by making him as an optional unlockable.
  Find

Status
None
Okay, I get it. I will be happy to know hisreason, if he will ever post it.

Find

Status
None
Well, seems no one wanted a guess, Well, here's as promised the next set of sprites:

Find

Status
None
Do they use the same palette?

Find

Status
None
No they use different palettes. It's impossible to have both share a palette.
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
Sorry about the late reply, Gab. Yes, Halkel was right. I used Link, because of his cameo in SMRPG. We were kinda running short on strict Mario characters that are iconic, so I decided to take advantage of his cameo. Now with Sonic, I wanted someone with Morph. I realize I could have used Samus, and her cameo (Zero Suit Samus to Suited Samus) but me and Hal are huge Sonic fans, and it's not like they haven't done cross-overs, albeit very few ones.

Also, to note, aside from Mario, Mallow, Geno, Peach, and Bowser, every other character will be optional, and you will need to do a sidequest, or get a specific item, to get each other to join you. Example: To get Luigi, you will need to find a toad in Rose Town thats a fan of Luigi, who will ask for the Green Mans autograph. Giving Luigi the auotgraph will motivate him enough to come along for the adventure. Easy, simple, sure. But the rest might be harder.
  Find

Status
None
(10-10-2013, 01:30 PM)RaikouGilgamesh Wrote: To get Luigi, you will need to find a toad in Rose Town thats a fan of Luigi, who will ask for the Green Mans autograph. Giving Luigi the auotgraph will motivate him enough to come along for the adventure. Easy, simple, sure. But the rest might be harder.

Don't you mean get him to sign an autograph then go to the fan of his?
I'd personally say meet up with him in rose town after finding him at point A so he can sign personally then talk to Luigi/the toad there?

Anyways, taking a slight breather before doing more sprites. I just got through 2 tests which wore me out. Gonna continue this weekend if Pokemon X and Y doesn't over-occupy me.
  Find

Status
None
Wait, Pokemon X & Y came out??!

Find

Status
None
By the time you mentioned it, it already had 2 days ago and it seems to have over-occupied me Xp. I'll be jumping back into the bandwagon of sprites soon.
  Find