Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Title: Chrono Trigger's "Battle 2" Music Patch
Author: MetroidQuest
Download

Description:
This .ips patch replaces the "Mt. Kolts" song in Final Fantasy VI, to the unused track in Chrono Trigger, "Singing Mountain." This was done for me by metroidquest after I won his challenge a while back. All credit goes to him.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
So you want attention and praise for something that is not even yours, something you did not create?

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
well thats not very nice, he does not want attention and praise for something he didnt make, he made the patch so other people can apply it 2 there rom and use it in there hack, which (i think) recuires hex editing
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
(11-08-2010, 04:21 PM)Guest Wrote: So you want attention and praise for something that is not even yours, something you did not create?

he made the patch, something Metroid Quest did not do, so he does deserve some credit

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I'll tell Nattack to update all his downloads to media fire

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah, my poor website got erased. I'll re-upload them to Mediafire asap.
"So you want attention and praise for something that is not even yours, something you did not create?"
Not exactly, I just thought that since they were exclusive to my hack and by releasing them to the public via patches, I might deserve a little +rep, is all. And I did say please. It's optional =p

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Guest posting should be deactivated, I'll have to go and figure out how he's posting again. Wink
  Find

Status
None
I just assumed someone was signed as invisible, but then again their name still should have come up

-HNIC

Status
None
Quote:well thats not very nice, he does not want attention and praise for something he didnt make
Quote:+rep me if you use please.
I know my reading comprehension isn't that bad. That says he wants attention and praise.

Quote:Clearly the person has no idea or knowledge about hacking and finding the data to create patches like these.
Oh, I've made a few. Nothing as spectacular as this though, as it appears.

Quote:Not exactly, I just thought that since they were exclusive to my hack and by releasing them to the public via patches, I might deserve a little +rep, is all. And I did say please. It's optional =p
Fair enough.

Quote:Guest posting should be deactivated, I'll have to go and figure out how he's posting again.
You want me to disappear? I'll never get to post here ever again if you do.

Status
None
why not just register?

-HNIC