* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Perhaps we should discuss the exact time on Discord? I can stream with my microphone, and I feel like we can probably Skype during it for maximum commentary. Not sure who's gonna record the Multi-Twitch, but maybe I can archive it, record it after, and then do whatever with it.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-04-2016, 09:52 AM)Cecil188 Wrote: Not sure who's gonna record the Multi-Twitch, but maybe I can archive it, record it after, and then do whatever with it.

If it's possible for anyone to archive a Multi-Twitch, then it should be good. I could even take care of it.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I'll be there (and I'll be on the microphone as well).

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I see, right at the moment we are in 3, cpbaker should theorically participate as well, hopefully he will log in here before the race, i might even send him a PM in his twitch account, if i remember his username, after we confirmed the hour of the stream.
Speaking of which... let's try to enstablish an hour (ugh, you're dragging me inside discord, huh? still no have an account, let's see what i can do)
Btw you 2 are in the same time zone of Madsiur, right? in that case there's a gap of 6 hours among you and me.
While i try to log in Discord i'll toss here the first propose: i'd be quite agree on starting at 2:00 AM, which means in that case the race for you would start at 8:00 PM... how 'bout that?

PS. then i'm counting on you(or any other non-racer guy who offers for that role) for recording multitwitch Wink

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Status
Prowess
2:00 AM?!

I'm fine with starting at 8:00, not sure how you can manage racing at 2:00 AM, but I'll go with it.

If everyone else is alright with that, we won't really have to use Discord. I just anticipated some back and forth, and thought a thread wouldn't be as well suited for that. If everyone's fine with this though, that's cool.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Status
Atma
Quote:If everyone else is alright with that, we won't really have to use Discord
Tsk, i knew it was a trap!  ;[ already made an account.
What does that mean about discord threads? there's not even a shoutbox in there?

What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(06-04-2016, 11:42 AM)Tenkarider Wrote: What does that mean about discord threads? there's not even a shoutbox in there?

it's a chat. think shoutbox++
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(06-04-2016, 11:17 AM)Tenkarider Wrote: PS. then i'm counting on you(or any other non-racer guy who offers for that role) for recording multitwitch

I've looked online and it seems the only way is to record the multi-twitch screen with OBS and the like. I can't do that tonight.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Yeah I can do tonight. No one will have to worry about last place now as I haven't had time to play this week. I'm not sure what discord is, but I do play with a mic (and sometimes camera). Just let me know what time so I can prep. Tenka, I'm guessing you're in Europe or something?
  Find

Status
Atma
Bingo, Italy to be precise.
Btw there will be a wild competition among the 3rd and 4th, i don't play BC since... half a year and more? XD
Discord is kinda like an useful version of Skype.
are you fine with the hour?

Find