Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm back... but with booty

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Ok, i have to ask... what is with the Status thing? they look like different Final Fantasy buffs/debuffs... are they settable from the CP somewhere?

Edit: found it.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(03-14-2016, 07:05 PM)B-Run Wrote: Ok, i have to ask... what is with the Status thing? they look like different Final Fantasy buffs/debuffs...

They are courtesy of JamesWhite. He made about 200 all from scratch using status of all FF games and a bit of his imagination ; )
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Imzogelmo (05-12-2016)

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Weakness
This looks awesome. If I could combine your code with the AI changes from PB plus just a couple other commands, I think the AIs would reach singularity status. Laugh

I appreciate the prayers and good wishes. Those who don't know, I was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma in 2019, and I have done well with the treatment, but eventually treatments stop working and you change.  I recently had a seizure at work, now I am healing but not able to work or really do much at all. The focus is just to get better. Again, thanks for the support and if I can help you I will.  I've forgotten more about this game than most people should ever learn, lol.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Edrin! As I live and breathe! I had no idea you were B-run lol (then again I've been off the scene for quite some time myself), I'm glad you're back with us Aaron and I hope all is well with you and your family

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Lol, thanks man! Things are going really well. My wife is on the hacking stream every week.

I heard you've had some computer issues, I hope everything gets squared away for you too!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Yeah man that and real life but you already know how that is lol

Thanks all the same man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC