Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Return of the Dark Sorcerer

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
ah yeah you did a very nice eiko sprite sheet, there were 2 or 3 small little touch ups it needed but you did a phenomenal job man I was actually pleasantly surprised

edit: to be honest I like your eiko better than mine, even though mine is a REALLY old sheet, yours sticks out more imo

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 17
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Sadness
hey Mikee and Everyone

how is the ROTDS 1.9 mod coming along so far

and is ROTDS 1.9 gonna be the final version of this mod

thanks and keep up the great work
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
its going to be the last version for a very long time, it might even be 2.0, but again we are not sure yet

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • Robo Jesus (12-28-2017)

Threads: 0
Status
None
So I'm back and trying to finish this. I'd really appreciate some help in one area.

Where exactly is Cloud? I've looked all over for him. Locke was in that Phoenix Cave place but I haven't been able to find anything tht looks like the Phoenix Cave in this version.

I want Cloud in my main endgame party and I would keep looking for him myself but I keep gaining levels and everything with all the other characters and at this rate, Cloud will be left in the dust and I'll have to spend forever grinding with just him to gain spells and levels and whatnot.

I still have Espers to find and 6 Dragons to beat plus Propagator and Azala and maybe other stuff I'm forgetting. There was that one cave full of super strong monsters...
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
The Phoenix Cave is the same kind of thing where you need to land on a certain mountain tile, it's over on the same continent as where you re-recruit arc. Look for a mountain range that looks like a humanoid kind of shape and land on the head. There's an NPC somewhere that mentions this hint, but it's easy to miss.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • Nikkolas (02-24-2018)

Threads: 1
Status
Catnip
Real talk, this is by far, the greatest hack I have seen of this game. It is beyond impressive and really shows the amount of love and dedication someone can put into something.