Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Return of the Dark Sorcerer

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
So I just beat the general dude for FuSoYa's quest but he didn't "remember" any new Lore. Did I miss something in my final, desperate successful attempt? In BNW at least, he got two new Lores from his quest.

Could he have learned Shadow Flare? I literally only thought of that when I finally won. Since the boss only uses it when all the Metroids are dead, I just kept one alive. Seemed like the right thing to do.

SF always killed my entire party after all so keeping the boss from using it was just common sense. I wondered if Runic could counter it since Arc was in my team but I didn't want to try it.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
Shadow Flare should be cast in the same way Hidon did yes, once all the Metroids are dead. So yes he could have learned that, which is the most powerful Lore. Outside of that though, no, no Lore's are intended to be granted as a prize for finishing that quest, though it is a fine idea!

EDIT: I should say there are a couple other bosses that will cast it like AlphaOmega (Atma), but that is rather late and harder to get.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Well I'm at a loss for how you're even supposed to survive it. I'm positive I Defended and it still did 4000-5000 damage. Does it completely ignore defense too, like Shell? Had that on, too.

Nobody in my party has more than 3300 HP. That's Level 35 Arc and the rest of my team - Level 39 Aurora,Level 36 FuSoYa and Level 33 Oboro - haven't even reached 3000 yet.

Unless I'm jut not supposed to fight him until way later. I can put this off for now and go do other things.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Ouch! Yeah it ignores defense. Life 3 would be needed at that amount of HP. That dungeon is probably one of the last before Kefka's Tower, I'd say.

Status
None
Sorry for the barrage of questions but I just fought the Heartless and all that happened was the fight ended and it said ""..." to me.

Do you need Mog in the party? I let him fall off the cliff. I never liked him and I wanted that Void Stone....
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
LOL, yeah you'll need Mog. Pretty sure you can still get Mog in the WoR, he exists in the same place Gogo was at in the original game, although the location of how to get there has changed.

Threads: 9
Status
Slow
Not entirely, its still at triangle island, just remember rotds renamed the zone eater the sarlacc in reference to star wars, so think about sarlaccs and think about the geography of the triangle island, and remember to stock up on earth elemental protections so you get eaten without casualty. Tongue
  Find

Threads: 17
Status
Sadness
hey

what new features are gonna be added on the ROTDS v 1.9 mod
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
almost all npcs are being changed, songs are being tweaked again, a few more misc bug fixes and a handful of dialog changes, if there is anything else Mike would know

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (09-28-2017)

Threads: 9
Status
Slow
If memory serves, some characters are getting some improvements on their designs. but thats all I feel like saying. Tongue
  Find