Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Strange Magitek bug

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
This starts withe the fight against the cranes on the airship (after escaping the Magitek Research Facility) when Setzer is in the party. Everything in that fight is visually messed up. From then on, my entire party is wearing magitek armor and some colors aren't right in combat. I can't find what causes this, and this even occurs when I load my game in the origional version.

Any insight would be helpful.
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
What changes have you made to your ROM. Visually messed up how? Can you post a screen? Also, you said when you load your save in an unhacked rom it does the same thing? Where are you saved, you mean befire the fight or your save after the fight still has the magitek armors?
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I went back to an older save point and during and after that battle everything is fine. Not sure why it did that in the first place. All I did sometime before it was add descriptions for items. I went back and shortened some of them before I saw the problem correct itself, so I guess that made it all better, but I'm not really sure. I think it may have been just some random thing that may happen again given enough time. I don't know, but it just seemed too random for the slight modifications I made.
  Find