Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
custom weapons

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
haha thats the idea man Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
the scythe looks sick man! maybe you could help me with some mk weapons at some point?

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
None
what do u have in mind?

I can prolly do a fan for kitana if u want Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
hell yeah man! fans a great start, will need a cyber bomb type
thing for sektor, maybe some nice ninja swords for the mk ninjas.. like an evil yellowish/bone sword for scorpion
a sort of etheral blackish sword for smoke
a nice thunder staff for raiden
some brass kunckles would be cool 2. i still have a bit 2 do on ffusme first tho

Status
None
I'll see what I can do

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
ledgend Smile

Status
None
personally I got a good idea for the fan

what would u like me to replace? that way I'll give you a patch for it

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
up 2 u man whatevers easest
also maybe you could make scorpions throwing spear as a throwable item?

Status
None
if you want a throwing spear I can do it by replacing some of the darts, the issue is that its broken into pieces so it wont look right

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
hmm isnt there a way to add in a throwing spear then.. wanting to shout: get over here! lol