Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
custom weapons

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I had it under that option as well and 4BPP SNES and still nothing

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
Since I'm a nice guy, here's the .bin file you can open in YY-CHR. If it doesn't work there is definitely something wrong on your side. Enjoy!

Compressed Graphics (12E200)
  Find

Status
None
thanks I'll check it out

hopefully this should work

if it doesn't then its my editor

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Or perhaps you're not opening it right. I could make a video on how to do this if you like?
  Find

Status
None
I suppose so that would be helpful Zeemis

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I'll work on it tomorrow. Smile
  Find

Status
None
cool

-HNIC

Status
None
hey guys I decided to throw up a few exclusive weapons that I made for Mike

there are still plenty more in the works but take a look at what I got so far

here is the fixed hammer

[Image: imgshk.png]

here is an alternate mace

here are some custom spears

[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]
[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]

and finally here are some custom swords

[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]

give me some feedback on this guys

-HNIC

Status
None
its time for a necro pose, naw screw that, this is a Resurrection LOL

I'm back in the weapons graphics mix and I came home strong

to many people's hopes I bring you all a scythe/sickle weapon

I am very well aware that the sickle is kinda floating, that was intentional for the design I wanted to work (its Death's scythe so its controlled telepathically)

anyways here it is

give me some feedback guys Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
That scythe looks really nice, especially equipped on the ghost because he looks like Death itself. xD
  Find