Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
custom weapons

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Mediafire works for me, well for downloading anyway.

But send it to me at: onionknight13@hotmail.com

Much apriciated. Wink
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
gotcha

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Thanks a lot. Wink
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-20-2012, 01:36 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: @ madsiur well there can be some issues involving that, most weapon graphics are jumbled up, you can attempt to make a smaller weapon bigger but you must be very careful about the whole thing, anything out of bounds can screw up another weapon or even spell graphic

That's what I thought. Same thing applies to all graphics, whether it's a character sprite, spell graphics or furniture graphics.

(02-20-2012, 01:36 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: most big weapons are scattered piece by peace and some weapons even share certain parts (all spears have the same stick with a different head, and certain swords use the same handle)

That I didn't know. How do you know which part goes with another part? Do you have notes about the graphics parts offsets or do you make tests to see if you're on the good part?

(02-20-2012, 01:36 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: I know for a face that a handful of weapons have their own individual graphic, like the man eater, the enhancer, the falchion, and the brushes (just to name a few), but if graphics are imported it is possible that data can be shifted around a bit

I'll make tests on a test ROM to see what does exactly an import versus a direct draw. I want to change some weapons graphics with some FFV graphics or graphics from other games. I was looking at some weapons sprite sheets yesterday and some are nice.

And hopefully I'll choose the good palette this time with a screenshot or a savestate so the palette isn't all messed up like for my treasure chest.>_>

And drawing the graphic isn'T that bad if you have a close up of your model next to the graphic editor, unless you're drawing a weapon that doesn't exist already...

Find

Status
None
when I test it out I go by how they look, I use my eyes and pay attention 2 every detail

it can be very difficult but its worth it

if anything I dont mind hooking up some weapons 4 u man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Those custom swords look really good.. I bet that was fun too.
  Find

Status
None
yeah it was fun

I am gonna make some spears soon so be on the lookout Wink

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Hey Poco, do you have any custom Gun animations?

Status
None
guns no

if you want a gun I can do something for you

but it all depends on what you want replaced

I am currently working on custom spears

but when u get on skype hit me up and we can talk

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Replace Setzer's cards or one of the Flails or something with a gun if you can.