I'll email it tomorrow Wink
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
sounds good

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
well I did it again......I surprised myself

here are some new custom weapons Wink

[Image: imgshk.png]

here we have a little something I did for Nattak, its an anchor, I replaced the hawkeye/sniper and even managed to alter the throwing graphic (which was a HUGE pain in the ass to do)

and this baby is what a lot of people have been looking forward to......a gun

its not what I wanted but there are HUGE limitations with this, I tried to alter the rod weapon but unfortunately it was quite the disaster, due to all the problems and what not with its extension, this however is replacing the metal knuckle/poison claw graphic, I managed to tweak the sound effect and hit graphic, but this is the only possible way I could implement it, there wasnt enough space to give the gun more detail, I also had to lower it by a byte so it could even fit, which is why it looks just slightly off

but hey enjoy (I'm talking to you DJ lol)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
OMG, GUNS!!!

It looks pretty good to me, fits in FFVI really well

You have to release a patch man, I've been waiting for guns for ages XD
  Find

Status
None
I'm still working out a few things with it, particularly giving it a better sound effect, also I want to change the info in the game (give it a name, some effects, change Sabin's initial gear etc.)

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Okay, let me know when it's finished
  Find

Status
None
u got it

I also decided to throw up this sword I did

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Patch for just the gun animation is all I need at the moment. Sound effects I can take care of myself.

Status
None
I'll take care of it 4 u

get on skype ASAP

-HNIC

Status
None
just throwing out a few more custom weapons into the mix here

while trying to create a scythe using the ogre nix/soul sabre as a base I came across a few issue that would mean making a scythe would be impossible with that graphic, one issue is that part of the blade is re-used 3 times, another is that the blade reverses sides, so even if I could make the scythe, the blade would switch sides after a swing thus making it look stupid

but I brushed off the ashes from my failure and made a better quarter staff

also so that I do not disappoint anybody

I managed to create the possessed doll as well

-HNIC