Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
custom weapons

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well the thing is

there is only 1 flail graphic, as for the cards, that specific animation is thrown, so lets say I change that, the gun will be thrown

something like a spear would work, but even still wont be 100% due to the fact that it is thrusting, the swords appear on 1 part of the person's body

I can change the tools and you can create that into a gun, (like Nattak's custom auto cross bow that is a rifle)

but guns are extremely iffy weapons to do

maybe a rod can be tweaked into a gun, but thats it

like lets say I take the ice rod (which is the same weapon graphic as all other rods except the punisher) all other rods will be affected, meaning all will suffer the consequences, (I think the punisher has the same handle as well but I need to double check),

I say the rod is a perfect choice because the tip of the rod flashes, I can incorporate gunfire if thats the case, but thats the only way to do an efficient gun

but its your call bro

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Ooh! A rod would be perfect! I don't need those at all! ^_^

Status
None
ok

I actually some some guns that might look good to implement

when I get free time I'll take care of it 4 ya Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
hey guys I'm back with some custom spears Wink

take a look at these Wink

[Image: imgshk.png]

bad news about guns though.........they kill ppl Sad LMFAO

but seriously they can be put in, but with the head it wont look right, other then that, it will look like the gun is just floating n it wont look good Sad

-HNIC

Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 7
Status
None
Great job as always Poco!

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Status
None
thanks man Smile

-HNIC

Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
No guns? I mean... even a 'meh'-looking gun is okay with me. I just need a gun weapon.

Status
None
well there is a possibility

like if I do a pistol, I'm sure it can come out somewhat decent

but the issue with rods is the limited space, and of course there is the tip of it

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Awesome spears Poco, you should release some patches! Wink

And speaking of guns, there are some in the RS3 hack, I dunno if it would help but I could take a screenshot later and show you? It may be a good reference, plus, I would also like to use guns. :p
  Find

Status
None
sure send it to me, it might be useful

-HNIC