I hope the original FF12 gilgamesh voice actor comes back Laugh

"This blade I weild....IS NO COUNTERFIT!!!!!!!!!" - Gilgamesh

Find

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Agreed, but before Gilgamesh got a voice actor, I always pictured him being voiced by Christopher Walken. I don't know why, it just sorta made sense to me. Anyone think that summons may be removed? With Yuna using summons and the assist system and all...

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Summonstones are still around. And I believe all of the originals return (Except Gilgamesh... for obvious reasons), as well as some new ones.

After doing some research, Yuna's summons are her Bravery and HP attacks. So yeah, this doesn't affect Summonstones.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
i think the summon thing will be just the effects and not the actuall summons :p
  Find

Status
Lucky-Girl
Well, the summonstones will work just like they did in the first Dissidia.

For Yuna's attacks, apparently she creates a portal, and the specific summon attacks from the portal.

Remember how all Yuna's Summons had a special move, and then their Overdrives? Like Shiva had Heavenly Strike, and her Overdrive was Diamond Dust?

Apparently in this game, the special moves are the bravery attacks, and the Overdrive moves are the HP attacks.

I think this is genius work, though.

Find

Status
Crystal
yeah Yuna will be awsome Smile
in my appsence though i couldnt fill u in whith any new info Sad
so i'm gonna do a ton of research 2 make up for it ^_^
  Find

Status
Lucky-Girl
I've been doing a ton of research too. Laugh I've found out almost everything.

Like... in the data of the Prologus demo, hackers found Character Select information for a second FF13 character. There's no individual data for the character, but there is a second space with the FF13 logo on a white background... which says it's for a warrior of Cosmos from 13.

Maybe Sazh? Laugh

Find

Status
Crystal
probobly, it was confimed that Sazh had a very high chance
so was Gilgy and his here so u could say that his already confimed lol
it could be 1 from the ff13 trilogy though
oh yeah and its realesed March 3rd in Japan and March 22nd in America and i think March 25th in Europe
almost here lol
perhaps the other character may be from ff13 verses?
Hoping for Vivi lol
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I was hoping for Vivi but then I came to the realization that if they are releasing less than two months away and haven't said a thing about him yet, chances are they didn't put him in. They might have one or two characters still hidden away but I don't it'll be Vivi (sigh).

I just wished they did this:

create dlc characters after having a worldwide poll based in this format:

Final Fantasy # (1-13-2, including all spin offs including Tactics and all that)
Good-Bad
Character List
Character Finalists
Final Character Poll
Champion is worked on, and becomes a download-able character that we all decided we would like to play as.

Either that or at least go to FFwikia and choose the most popular characters there (Vivi being the most popular character in the entire franchise, lol)
  Find

Status
Crystal
theres still hope...if only a littlte, a lot of people want ff6 and ff9 characters in so if were lucky he might get anounced next along whith an ff6 character ^_^
fingers crossed lol
Ripped from the demo

Prishe:
Concept: Combo Maker
Description: Freely combines/combos her attacks, can link these with her original 'super moves'.

Gilgamesh:
Concept: Scramble Fighter
Description: Pick a suitable weapon to attack; even Gilgamesh can't predict the power.

Prishe is the girl Spriters apprentice showed us, she is the second character for ff11
in the ff wiki it also says that there is an ff6 and ff9 character TBA
meaning that we hav a very high chance of Vivi ^_^

also:
Save data from the original Dissidia will be able to be transferred to Dissidia 012, such as character levels and as a bonus, you will receive a special accessory. The storyline of the original Dissidia, adapted to the new story gameplay mechanics, will be playable after the new storyline of Dissidia 012 has been completed.
Gilgamesh will appear in Dissidia 012. In the trailer shown at the 1st Production Department Premiere, Bartz is wandering through the Rift when a dark portal opens in the air behind him, and a voice calls out to him "It's been a while, Bartz." The trailer ends before the figure speaking is shown. Hackers found the artwork on the right embedded within the Prologus demo, confirming Gilgamesh's inclusion. He is described as a Scramble Fighter, where he picks a weapon of unpredictable power while using Blue Magic abilities like Death Claw. His EX Mode, resembling his multi-armed form, accesses all his weapons and can execute his Ex Burst: The Strongest Blade

Prishe is set to appear as a playable character in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. Her combat style is Combo Maker, described as freely combining moves and chaining them into special attacks. She attacks using a combination of White Magic and Monk Weapon Skills, such as Howling Fist and Backhand Blow for Brave Attacks, and her two trademark moves from Final Fantasy XI, Auroral Uppercut and Nullifying Dropkick, as HP Attacks. Her EX Burst is Shining Five.

At some point in the story, she approaches a helmet-less Warrior of Light at the Empyreal Paradox and begins to speak with him.
  Find