Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
your welcome but why are u sorry?

the japanese videos are demo's of the game, u can only play the game if u live in japan and go to the big game things...idk what there called but there just demo's and not the full game
eg. u can only be lightning, onion knight, squall and cloud
  Find

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
because im not so good in english but i have the note 2... damnit.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
Crystal
uh ok....
  Find

Threads: 20
Status
None
i know u dont understand me... because im speaking too unclearly.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
Crystal
copied info:

Leaking out from the Jump Festa 2011 event, Twitter users have claimed that Yuna from Final Fantasy X is the newest character addition to Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy and that the release date is now March 3, 2011 for Japan. Square-Enix has yet to officially confirm her appearance, but apparently she was spotted in the new trailer on display at the event. Tweeter aibo_ac7 seems to indicate she is seen in her Final Fantasy X outfit.

so i Yuna is confimed, i know she will be cause they did the same thing whith Vaan :p
but....if Vivi doesnt come soon, idk if there gonna add him....i mean there bound 2 add some choas characters soon and Vivi will be put the window Sad
  Find

Threads: 30
Status
None
5 Female Cosmos reps! So the "Shocking reveal at Jump Festa" was someone we all saw coming? You lost your edge SE. I was shocked when Gilgamesh was in FF12! Nobody saw it coming. Everyone and their sister knew Yuna would be in the game. A shocking reveal would be our first Chaos rep. Yuna is okay though. I won't use her, but for taking part in the laughing scene, she replaces Exdeath in team punching bag!

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
oh? so it was yuna...Beatrix, Steiner, Vivi or General Leo would have been more..."shocking" considering three of them have the ability "Shock" but whatever.
  Find

Status
None
(12-18-2010, 05:14 PM)Ren sama Wrote: oh? so it was yuna...Beatrix, Steiner, Vivi or General Leo would have been more..."shocking" considering three of them have the ability "Shock" but whatever.

Or Edge! Ninjitsu Shock counts right? I stand by my statement that Yuna is as obvious as two pigs being killed with one stone.

Find

Threads: 2
Status
None
Is Yuna FFX Yuna or FFX-2 Yuna?

Why all the "Cosmo" characters? Now I WANT Gilgamesh to balance the whole thing out. >: (
  Find

Status
None
I always wanted Gilgamesh to be in. To balance things out, we will need all the other new characters to be Chaos, or make half the cast brainwashed.

Find