Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Cool! finally no bow attack as LV1 char... i hope!
a Question there stands i can use my save data does it mean i can have my LV100 char at the beginning? and one more Q does i also can i have then my items that i had before?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
well the save data transfer isnt fully know, there is something u can do and it may be being able 2 transfer item data and levels
but wouldnt that make the game very easy?

idk but when i find out i'll post it here Wink
copied from ff wiki:

In a recent interview with Tetsuya Nomura, it has been stated that all characters will return. In addition, five new characters have already been announced: Kain from IV, Lightning from XIII, Tifa from VII, Vaan from XII, and Laguna from VIII, all five of whom are aligned with Cosmos
copied info:

Final Fantasy VIII journalist/president of Esthar Laguna Lorie is one of the new characters is Dissida 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy.

Armed with a machine gun, Laguna has a rapid fire attack players can use by holding down a button. Laguna can move while shooting too, which should give him a different style of play. His EX burst is an all-out attack with his arsenal of weapons.

Shonen Jump also revealed Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy has a world map. A screenshot shows a party of three characters (Lighting, Kain, and Tifa) on what appears to be an open field with Lightning representing the group. Perhaps, this will replace the game board system from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

[Image: image_thumb167.png]

[Image: image_thumb168.png]
  Find

Threads: 30
Status
None
So long as Gilgamesh gets confirmed eventually, I will be happy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find Excalibur.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Also, Laguna gets a Freakin' Rocket Launcher.

There's a magazine scan floating around with him using it in his EX Burst.

So yeah. The Man with the Machine Gun is now the Man with the ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!

*mildy excited and glad that we didn't get Seifer/Rinoa*

Thanks Received: 4
Status
Lucky-Girl
Laguna. OMFG. YESSSSS.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
Crystal
being able to move and attack should be fun ^_^

and i've heard about the rocket launcher, fans hav suggested that his able 2 change beetween guns during battle Wink
  Find

Thanks Received: 4
Status
Lucky-Girl
(12-09-2010, 05:45 AM)FEOK Wrote: being able to move and attack should be fun ^_^

and i've heard about the rocket launcher, fans hav suggested that his able 2 change beetween guns during battle Wink

I could see the machine gun being used in Bravery attacks, for quick multiple weak attacks, and then the Rocket Launcher for an HP attack.

I just hope either Desperado is his EX Burst, or else becomes a standard HP move (Such as Cloud's Omnislash V5)

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
Crystal
that would be awsome, i kinda of likeed the idea of the omnilsash v5 being a hp attack while the more famuos omnislash was the ex force

anyway heres some scans Wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tmxF-DdHks
  Find

Threads: 20
Status
None
Er did i see it or was it a dream? they are on an worldmap?! that means finnaly its better then before!!!!!! hurray!!! but... its the FF1 world map! they are in the FF1 world?!

another Question why does Warrior of light comes *während *the fight? does someone summon him? or what?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 25
Status
None
If they do this, I might just have my extra characters for my hack Laugh
(being Kain, Lighting and whoever else is on the Cosmos side that we've got a sprite sheet for)

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find