Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
(10-01-2010, 04:05 PM)Akai Wrote:
(09-30-2010, 03:47 PM)Onion Knight 13 Wrote: Celes is supposed 2 be confirmed!

I can't find that anywhere! Where did you hear that? I'd love to have Wink as a playable character! Surprised

Well i found it out an "old" discustion thread when tifa was being confirmed

dont get your hopes up though cause it's not properly confirmed yet
  Find

Status
Crystal
there is going 2 be 4-10 characters in the new disidia.

i'll be happy as long as Vivi is in there Wink
his my fav character from ff9

And Here are some screenshot videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiL29dWzL04

in this 1 we see some footage of tifa and a screenshot of her ex force, it looks a lot like her limit in ff7, we also see a screenshot of what looks like an alternative costume golbez, his after years look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmX3I9OHZts

This 1 isnt that much diffrent but it does hav a slight diffrence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqHNCIdqtFw

tbh theres not much diffeence in any of them.

the portraits now change deppending on the costume and thats all i've got for now, i'll fill u guys in whith more info as i find it out Smile
  Find

Status
None
Kain & Lightning have already been confirmed. I wanna maybe see Zack,Seifer,Auron...

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Kain, Lightning, and Tifa have been confirmed. Vaan's English voice actor has been confirmed for doing another FF-related project as Vaan, so most people assume Vaan has been slated to appear as well.

Most of the other FF games don't have a lot of options for new Dissidia characters. FF7 was kind of iffy because both Tifa and Vincent were so popular, but since Tifa is already confirmed, most people assume that there's not going to be another FF7 character.
FF6 and FF10 seem to have the most debate.

FF6 has any of Celes, Locke, Mog, or Edgar that make semi-logical choices for a new representative.
FF10 has Yuna, Auron, and Seymour as a distant third option.

Most talk seems to speculate that FF1 and FF3 probably aren't getting new reps.
FF11 and FF12 have the best probability to get more than one new rep.
If FF2 gets a rep, it's almost certainly going to be Leon.
If FF5 gets a rep, it's almost certainly going to be Gilgamesh.
If FF8 gets a rep, it's between Rinoa and Seifer (I'm leaning Seifer, personally).
If FF9 gets a rep, it's almost certainly going to be Vivi.

As a fan, I'd personally like to see Yuffie or Rikku in the game, but I doubt either of them would get in over Aerith/Yuna.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
From VI there are only two characters that I would love to see in the game; Gau or Edgar.
I do hope that Vivi gets to be in the game; but he may be passed in favor of Steiner or Beatrix. Even though I would prefer Vivi since Cosmos could use a bit more magic casters; since mages seem to overpower chaos.
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
(10-31-2010, 11:08 PM)DjinnAndTonic Wrote: FF11 and FF12 have the best probability to get more than one new rep.
If FF2 gets a rep, it's almost certainly going to be Leon.
If FF5 gets a rep, it's almost certainly going to be Gilgamesh.
If FF8 gets a rep, it's between Rinoa and Seifer (I'm leaning Seifer, personally).
If FF9 gets a rep, it's almost certainly going to be Vivi.

Awww, but Dissidia could use more female characters! Terra, CoD, and Ultimecia (can Shantoto count?!). That's it? 3(or 4)? When the cast size is 22, that's pathetically low (example: Smash Bros.). I'd rather see Maria, Lenna/Faris, and Rinoa over Leon, Gilgamesh, and Seifer.
  Find

Status
Crystal
(11-02-2010, 11:54 PM)Ren sama Wrote: From VI there are only two characters that I would love to see in the game; Gau or Edgar.
I do hope that Vivi gets to be in the game; but he may be passed in favor of Steiner or Beatrix. Even though I would prefer Vivi since Cosmos could use a bit more magic casters; since mages seem to overpower chaos.

a lot of people want vivi for ff9 so he does have a good chance of getting in, people are suggesting that his hp attacks could be 2 do whith his focus ability, such as he charges up his attacks and depending on how long u charge up the attack is more powerfull (kind like what terra does whith meltdown)
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
(11-03-2010, 06:29 AM)FEOK Wrote:
(11-02-2010, 11:54 PM)Ren sama Wrote: From VI there are only two characters that I would love to see in the game; Gau or Edgar.

a lot of people want vivi for ff9 so he does have a good chance of getting in, people are suggesting that his hp attacks could be 2 do whith his focus ability, such as he charges up his attacks and depending on how long u charge up the attack is more powerfull (kind like what terra does whith meltdown)

Ah, I see... well, we can only hope! ^-^
  Find

Status
Crystal
New character confimed:

Fans of Final Fantasy XII rejoice because Vaan is making his way as a new playable character to Dissidia 012 Duodecim, which is scheduled to release next year. In addition to the characters of the first Dissidia game, he will be accompanied by Final Fantasy XIII’s Lightning, Final Fantasy VII’s Tifa as well as Final Fantasy IV’s Kain.

This week’s Shounen Jump magazine revealed that we would be a new character to the PSP game as well as sporting a new design and having "Mist Knack" as his EX Burst.

According to IGN, we probably won’t be able to see the actual character until next week.

Now all they need to do is add Balthier (of Final Fantasy XII fame), since he garnered a lot of fan-love as well.

[Image: image122.png]

well every1 new Vaan was gonna be in for 12 so its no suprise

all i hope for now is vivi, fingers crossed Wink

also this is copied info...exept the bit after the image
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Lol. It says Kain is from Final Fantasy V.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find