Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cat from Chrono Trigger ported finished!

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Unghf. Badass, you never disappoint. I'm really digging your Chrono love, as well. The three guru's would be cool to do, but I'd love to see someone pick up Toma or Dalton. They give off a very ff6 vibe to me, with all their headband-y, eyepatch-y realness.

...but back on topic: The cat is awesome! He should totally have a version of mog's antlion dance, reshaded to look like the time portals in Trigger.

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Toma Teaser Thread

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(12-17-2015, 07:55 AM)catone Wrote: Hate to ask, but is there any way I could get this converted to a vanilla palette? Even my recoloring skills suck at this point.

Still want Dogs chasing Cats and maybe even an epic Dog vs Cat battle cut scene. Well at least the dog chasing a cat anyway.

Thanks catone! What palette do you want me to use for cat? I think any of them would work but maybe lockes or kefkas might be better. I can always do a quick recolor for you.

(12-17-2015, 08:35 AM)Rjenyawd Wrote: Unghf. Badass, you never disappoint. I'm really digging your Chrono love, as well. The three guru's would be cool to do, but I'd love to see someone pick up Toma or Dalton. They give off a very ff6 vibe to me, with all their headband-y, eyepatch-y realness.

...but back on topic: The cat is awesome! He should totally have a version of mog's antlion dance, reshaded to look like the time portals in Trigger.

Thanks rjen.. Yea toma has to still be completed. I was trying to work around luccas palette but its hard. Might have to do full custom.
  Find

Status
Zombie
Which ever vanila palette that would be easiest to switch over to. I think your right about palette 3 being a good choice though.

Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
updated* took me longer than I thought.. didnt kno robo's palette placement was so different Kungfu! haha
  Find

Status
Zombie
Hell yeah, looks great.

Thanks for the work.

Find