Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
secret of evermore boy complete

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
finished! added all the following custom: casting pose,
attack pose, getting hit pose, and a tent. Threw in a mosquito for fun as well..
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Really good job, as always. Cool to have him as a character to use, love the unique ones from other games. Have you ever played Secret of Mana? Those 3 main characters would be nice to have as well sometime down the road. Smile Always a pleasure to see your spritework, keep it up bro!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
AHHHH! Getting eaten by the plant as the tent pose!! YOU, Sir, are my hero! The sprite is flawless, as always.

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Good job, but my codename "Douchey McNitpick" makes me want to tell you that I somewhat feel that the arms on the "ready to attack" pose look a little big. I think it's the distance between both shoulders makes it look like, instead of the lower arm covering the upper arm, it's being seen from the side. It's a hard one to explain.

Another one would be the "getting attacked" pose. The hand near the face, looks like it has a very narrow wrist, specially compared with the other poses. In addition, the square shape of the hand almost looks like it's about to fall off.

But let's be real here: this is a great work. These things I mention are giant nitpicks that probably won't be noticed ever on the actual game. Kudos to you!

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(12-03-2015, 04:20 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Have you ever played Secret of Mana? Those 3 main characters would be nice to have as well sometime down the road. Smile Always a pleasure to see your spritework, keep it up bro!

Thanks Mike! yea I remember that game freezing on me so many times everytime I got an orb to upgrade my sword haha.. anyways... out of the three...which one would u rather have sprited? I wouldn't mind doing that and one breath of fire character as well.

(12-03-2015, 05:08 AM)Rjenyawd Wrote: AHHHH! Getting eaten by the plant as the tent pose!! YOU, Sir, are my hero! The sprite is flawless, as always.

Thanks rjenyawd.. those plants were always gettin me!

(12-03-2015, 11:02 AM)Kugawattan Wrote: I somewhat feel that the arms on the "ready to attack" pose look a little big. I think it's the distance between both shoulders makes it look like, instead of the lower arm covering the upper arm, it's being seen from the side. It's a hard one to explain.

Another one would be the "getting attacked" pose. The hand near the face, looks like it has a very narrow wrist, specially compared with the other poses. In addition, the square shape of the hand almost looks like it's about to fall off.

But let's be real here: this is a great work. These things I mention are giant nitpicks that probably won't be noticed ever on the actual game. Kudos to you!

I tried tweaking them but it just looked awful afterwards.. so all I did was add a pixel where the hand looked like it was falling off... and one pixel on pants to try to show it less shadow.. hard on custom poses to show what I want Tongue. Thanks for input though
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
haven't played the game hes from but its still a great looking sprite. ps moved as its finished

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess