Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Robo from chrono trigger complete!

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Yeah, The Big Belly just looks more Natural for him.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Taking me awhile with custom poses.. but its going smoothly I think. I just need a few more poses N ill be complete. Man this guy is tough to sprite with the amount of space available.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
that's what makes you a skilled spriter, its taking on challenges like that bro trust me I've been there, A LOT lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(07-18-2014, 09:22 AM)d-_-b Wrote: that's what makes you a skilled spriter, its taking on challenges like that bro trust me I've been there, A LOT lolz

Thats wassup Poco! I've come a long way since you guys fixed my first sprite of Frog.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
yeah man you sure did Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
The Final version looks f**k**g sweet! Awesome job badass! Objection!

Shine 
  Find