Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Enhanced Sprites

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
yeah man custom pose might be nice ask madsiur its up 2 him, i wanted to keep most of the original design but i thought it needed some big tweaks to separate it from the original, i do love ur versions pallet in rotds tho alot more so then the original and that sword pose is ace. Ok if u skype me what u got so far so i could take a peak it be a big help when i come to do any dudes on pallet 3, no rush tho im still reworking guys on my new pallet 1 the merchant wont be ready till at least tomorrow then i got few npcs to rework onto the pallet, ill prob make a start on pallet 4 characters after

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-01-2015, 05:17 PM)d-_-b Wrote: as for palette 3, I'm not exactly sure what madsiur has in mind, I can let him look at my custom palette 3 and see if he likes anything I have and we can go from there, I needed to finish recoloring my version of gestahl for myself (and of course for madsiur since he has my permission for it)

I don't have anything in mind for palette 3, I'd love to see your recolored Gesthal. You guys are like 2 magicians and I'm just hosting the show making sure you don't step on each others foot lol
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
nice well make sure u guys shoot me that gestahl over when ur sure, madsiur,what about other npc soldiers pallets like the ones in the locke scene? will u be able to add in some new ones they can use cause like i said in a previous post they look ok on pallets 2 nd 3 but the highlights bug me lol.. nd i really like the highlights on the main sheet, either that or have all soldiers use same pallet, and i think poco should add in the custom pose he wants itl look boss

Also WIP on the merchant posting it as i wont finish tonight i wanna finish off a face for mike:
[Image: 4bHaBhg.png]

Status
Tissue-aware
(02-01-2015, 07:03 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: nice well make sure u guys shoot me that gestahl over when ur sure, madsiur,what about other npc soldiers pallets like the ones in the locke scene? will u be able to add in some new ones they can use cause like i said in a previous post they look ok on pallets 2 nd 3 but the highlights bug me lol.. nd i really like the highlights on the main sheet. and i think poco should add in the custom pose he wants itl look boss

I'll post that Gestahl as soon as we can. As for palettes I'm not sure if I could add more. I'll see what I can do. It would be nice thought but we coudn't probably preview the result in usME... I'm ok with palette 2 and 3 results for now with the soldier. I'll put adding more overworld palettes on my list of priorities.

(02-01-2015, 07:03 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: Also WIP on the merchant posting it as i wont finish tonight i wanna finish off a face for mike:
[Image: 4bHaBhg.png]

Wow this looks incredibely nice!

Edit: I edited my first post with both completed sheets and palette 1 downloadable.
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
madsiur do u need the bin files?

Status
Tissue-aware
(02-01-2015, 07:37 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: madsiur do u need the bin files?

Yeah please send them if you can... It's just I never use FF3se but they could be handy. Right now to export pal 1 I had to import the sprite in usME then open the ROM with FF3se to export in bin format.
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
Locke: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5kwbi9...set001.bin
Soliders: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1e00j...set014.bin

Merchant finished uses lockes and soliders pallet 1:

[Image: TsipHwn.png]

Bin file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0r52l3...set019.bin

dunoo why my my usme always fucks the back walking up like that.bin works Wink

madsiur did u want me to modify nps on the new pallet 1? or would u just change them to use diff pallet in level editor,i could fix a few up but if any use alternate pallets might look werid on em if ya get me

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice job man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
thanks poco im pretty happy with it all cept that dyin pose i really suck in relm editor lol

Status
Tissue-aware
(02-01-2015, 08:15 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: [Image: TsipHwn.png]

Wow this is really cool. Way better than a locke sprite with a different outfit like the original.

(02-01-2015, 08:15 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: madsiur did u want me to modify nps on the new pallet 1? or would u just change them to use diff pallet in level editor,i could fix a few up but if any use alternate pallets might look werid on em if ya get me

My goal in the end is that if a NPC in the original looks good on 2 palettes, I would like the same in my hack, regardless of the colors. If you think fixing the NPCs would be easier at the end when most chars have custom palette, then we could do this. It would be rather limited to have NPCs that works only with one palette but it's really in your hands and poco's hands...

Also, I would like to have more NPCs (not full sheets but just 4 walking poses), but this is really an extra that is not really mandatory.

(02-03-2015, 09:35 AM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: thanks poco im pretty happy with it all cept that dyin pose i really suck in relm editor lol

Well you don't have to use FF3se just to get the bin files. I could work with spritesheets only. If another tool isa better for you, go with it and f**k the bin files lol
  Find