really think blue mage would ultimately make a lotta sense

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
That new look for Relm is outstanding!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
That relm spritesheet is really cool! Also, blue eyes Strago is a really good idea.

Poco, you can use the Relm sprite, as long as my hack is released before yours, but that shouldn't be a problem Tongue
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
its all good lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
not blue eyes for strago, his will be grey or somethin but i would use the blue for a blue mage lookin strago, also i wondered if a vincent valentine lookin gau would work? only other ff character with what i would call rages that might work on the new greenles pallet

Status
Tissue-aware
(02-11-2015, 01:16 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: not blue eyes for strago, his will be grey or somethin but i would use the blue for a blue mage lookin strago, also i wondered if a vincent valentine lookin gau would work? only other ff character with what i would call rages that might work on the new greenles pallet

I like the idea of a blue mage Strago. As for Gau, I wouldn't mind a Vincent looking outfit but it must stay a wild outfit because Gau can't buy clothes in a town. Maybe I could come up with an event where he rips of the clothing of Vincent lol.
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
if it dont work with ur story then this is fine im only throwing out ideas at this stage, i hear what ur sayin tho it would be strange as to where he got em XD

Status
Tissue-aware
I updated the original post with the new Mog, courtesy of JamesWhite. It's an FFIX moogle, ready to deliver mail!
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
its stiltzkin kupo! and he's actually a merchant moogle in ffix

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
he came out awesome dude great job James

I personally think that a Gau in different rags would be a sick idea, I'd like to see that

a different gogo would be awesome too, its what I would look for honestly, but thats just me lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC