Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
RotDS v2.9.8 download

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Yeah, now I'm not sure. I remember him posting almost those exact words a long time ago in either your forum or here (before this bug had turned up, so it can't be referring to this one).

His statements are so vague that it's literally impossible to tell.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Mac68, could you please be more specific? Also Gi Nattak, while his question might annoy you, I'm sure he doesn't mean to annoy you.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Well if he sent you hundreds of annoying spam and threatening messages through various sites you might feel differently. Plus he already asked this on Insane Difficulty, so what's the point? Yeah, I didn't answer him in that thread, but still why ask again here? To annoy me is all I can fathom. I dunno, I'll try to make a serious effort to chill out about the whole thing now though. My bad.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Tissue-aware
(06-05-2015, 09:07 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Well if he sent you hundreds of annoying spam and threatening messages through various sites you might feel differently.

We give the guy a fresh start, which means not bringing back the mistakes he done in the past.

(06-05-2015, 09:07 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Plus he already asked this on Insane Difficulty, so what's the point? Yeah, I didn't answer him in that thread, but still why ask again here?

Maybe because you did not answer him on ID?
  Find

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
If you know someone is on multiple sites and you wanted an answer to something, it's not absurd to think that maybe the guy simply overlooked your message on the other site or just forgot to reply or his browser crashed and he didn't realize the response wasn't sent.

Beyond this, maybe the other user doesn't frequent the other site as much, at which point he could have worried and panicked and sent a similar message to you on other sites he know you from, and whie it may be seen as spamming, he likely didn't intent to cause any offense.

I don't know the guy personally, but what kind of threatening messages exactly did he send?

┬──┬ ノ(゜-゜ノ) I return thee table to thy intended position, mankind does not mean to flip you so often.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Well, I'm not going to get into it any further in this thread. Let's just consider it done, over with, and in the past. He knows what he did, as well as some others here, and I guess he is sorry for doing it... And yes, I suppose I may have been a bit quick to jump the gun this time, but considering his checkered past towards me I felt it was just. But like Madsiur said, he decided to give him a second third chance and a fresh start here. I say "he" because while I went along with it I'm honestly still not 100% behind the decision, which is why I am going to try and just ignore this fellow if possible to not escalate things again, which I already did a horrible job at practicing earlier today lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I personally wouldn't want the dude around either, I hold madsiur's opinion in high regards so I'm for letting him have one more chance, but I'll say this; he's on VERY thin ice, and won't get any love from me

just saying

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Tissue-aware
From now on I think this matter should be discussed privately among admins.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
agreed, that was my mistake to post that sorry

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Tissue-aware
Bug report: Having Cloud use his level 3 limit on the top left bird of a formation on Mt Kolts will result in directing the animation on the bottom of the screen instead of on the bird itself.
  Find